Reminder — Fresh boneless skinless chicken breast $1.69/lbPosted at 10:28 am by rachel in events, sales
Bumping with a reminder that Zaycon Foods has opened up Illinois pickups for fresh boneless skinless chicken breast at $1.69/lb! If you don’t live in IL, you can still head over to their site and register so you’ll get notification when they open up an event in your area.
What’s a Zaycon?
Again, if you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh boneless skinless chicken breast by the case, as direct from the farmer as possible.
- This time, it’s $1.69/lb, sold in 40 lb cases for $67.60.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country; and were last in IL with ground beef only this summer.
- Here’s my review last year of their chicken, if you’re curious and want to see some pix!
They’ve added a lot more pickup locations this time, so hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you.
Head over to Zaycon to place your order now. And please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if 40 lbs is too much for you — this worked out well for a few folks last time with the ground beef event
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.