Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander comments on the cheap jewelry: “I have that octopus necklace above, but it’s too cheapo, thin and not too well defined. I gave it to my 8 y. old daughter. I also have that peacock hair clip and that is really nice.”
Robyn confirms: “Ordered yesterday! The link [for Sundays at $.38/week] still works!!!” No, it doesn’t. ??
- Shandelle found: “Rare printable for $1/2 Combos snacks- Too bad we didn’t have this a couple weeks ago when they were on sale at CVS!”
- A report from kitty on the $1.00/1 P&G item coupon from the red machine: “At CVS,I got the Puffs Basic rectangular box for free as it scans at 88c…more tissues for zero money!!”
- Shandelle shares: “It doesn’t scan down. The cashier yesterday told us they can never owe money (which we already know), so I requested they adjust it down and they did, no questions asked.. they just needed me to assure them I didn’t care about the $.12 I was losing from the coupon value. Nothing else P&G is free at CVS so I could care less. Btw- every CVS I’ve been to is willing to do this with ECB, too. Like if you owe $.99 and have a $1 ECB you want to use, they can reduce it by 1 penny so long as you aren’t upset about losing it.. tbh, for me, not paying the $.99 out of pocket is of far more benefit to me than losing a single penny because they don’t let ECB apply to tax.”
- A heads up from Outlander for those with issues getting free shipping: “Ok, I just called the Finish Line and they said that if you use PayPal it charges shipping, but not if you go just with your credit card. They said that after your order ships, you can call them and they will refund the shipping in 3-5 days. In other words, just go with the credit card and not PayPal.”
Food 4 Less
- Shandelle opines: “I’m guessing SavingStar offers work at Food4Less since I have my old Kroger card from Indiana loaded on my SS account, but just wanted to confirm.. never have bought anything at F4L intending to redeem an offer, but they do apply when you buy things from other Kroger owned stores, right?? I was able to redeem the Friday Kroger freebie ecoupons at F4L recently so I think it all works the same regardless of where I go since they scan my Kroger card..”
- Marsha likes Zenni Optical: “I ordered two pairs of glasses from them about a month ago – first time – and I couldn’t be happier with them. They look great, fit great, and even with my crappy eyesight I got 2 pairs of glasses for $69 shipped. (If your eyesight is better than mine, you canprobably get them even cheaper.) What could be bad?”
- A warning from melissa: “The rachael ray deal is after all discounts and promotions. Also, cashiers are not allowed to round up, no matter how small the amount. If you spend 9.99, you do not get a stamp.”
- But Ashley says: “Corporate sent an email to the stores confirming today that it is after store coupons and discounts but based on the amount spent BEFORE manufacturer coupons”
- Kim shares on Facebook: “Kellogg’s code THREEDAYVACATION 25pts”
- Shandelle reports: “Btw, the Jif almond and cashew butters are $8.99 at Dominick’s in the city! Yikes! I am fairly certain I saw both of those at Ultra in Forest Park for significantly less non-sale price last weekend, I want to say $5 ish per jar? Can anyone confirm? Don’t have a car and live in the city, so I very rarely get out to the burbs for shopping.”
- One for baby back ribs from Mary: “Dry rub mix: 80% brown sugar, then add garlic powder, ground pepper, Cajun seasoning, and a little cayenne. I never measure, just kind of guess till it smells good! double wrap in heavy foil. About 3 hrs, 45 minutes in 200 degree oven. Then grill them off for a couple of minutes to a side and sauce! These have become famous among friends and family. Just make sure you strip the membrane, rinse, and pat dry first. Letting them sit in the rub overnight is even better!”
- Matt comments: “Buona Beef has a Happy Hour on Milk Shakes from 2-4 p.m. on M-F. Shakes are $1.99.”
- From Wendy: “My son just started college and we were told about Chegg.com for textbook rentals. He was able to find most of his books there, for only a small % of the price to purchase them. I’ve heard from several people and all good things! ”
- Kim’s experience: “I’ve had problems with ordering through Alibris. Never received the books and it took them 2 weeks to even reply to my emails. They did refund my money after I said I was going to the better business bureau. Good luck if someone wants for try. I usually go to getusedtextbooks.com and it gives you the best price for most of the booksellers.”