Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- For hotels in the Dells and more, Stacey suggests: “THE RADIO SHOPPING SHOW located @ www.wbig1280.com or www.wrmn1410.com. When you go to the websites, head to Shoppers Guide, and it will pull everything up that they have for Wisconsin, at extremely low rates. I have been using them for years, as a matter of fact, my husband just purchased our date night tickets to Blue Man Group from them and it was terrific.”
- Rita says: “Here’s another movie on GMO I’ve been wanting to see”
- Some information from VB on the organic produce: “Just called the corporate dist office and they said that this is a test market so not all districts will carry them. Luckily my area is in the test district so Aldi will be on my shopping rounds!”
- Don on Facebook found: “Thought this yogurt maker with auto shut off for $24.99 on Amazon with Prime was a good buy with excellent ratings – Aroma AYM-606 8-Cup Digital Yogurt Maker – check it out”
- Ashley reports: “The Robitussin ECB is more than limit 5. It still doesn’t say limit reached even after doing more than 5. Just can’t do more than five at a time”
- Also Sarah says the P&G and/or candy deal: “Limit appears to be more than 2 since I am not maxed out after doing it twice.”
Deal of the day
- Dea thinks: “Those [Star Wars/The Scream] shirts are totally worth the $12, btw. I’ve had one for 2 years, wear it at LEAST once a week – still like new.”
- Jeri comments: “The Barilla catalina also works at Dominick’s. I had a personalized price of $1.54 for Barilla pasta sauce. I bought three, used 3 – $1.00 coupons. I paid $1.62 plus tax and received a $2 catalina! Money maker!”
- Joelle sends over: “I know a lot of MUM readers are interested in organic foods. I have 18 chickens in my backyard happily laying eggs! They are cage-free and hormone/antibiotic free. The chicken feed is not organic, but I have have to believe the eggs they produce are a lot healthier than the eggs in the store. I’m selling a dozen eggs for $3.00. I’m in Elk Grove near the hospital. Email me if you are interested in picking some up. [email protected]“
Food 4 Less
- Charlotte says: “Krakus Polish ham is $3.98/lb at F4L this week, if you still have that $1 off coupon, not a bad deal.”
- A deal through today from Ashley: “You guys know that promo at doms spend $30 get $10 on Kimberly Clark? Well Kmart has a similar promo. $30 get $10 in points and a $0.30/gallon speedway coupon. Huggies hi-count They were marked down again to $12!! There’s a coupon right on the shelf for $10/1 store that comes off five boxes per transaction. And we have a $2/1 insert coupon or $2/1 printable coupon. That’s free! But then if you buy enough (tracks on the card) you get $10 in points and a $0.30/gallon reward! So you make $10 and save on gas!! If your store is already out, the pure and natural size one and two are on clearance for $9 and there’s a $5/1 store coupon on the shelf limit five per transaction and a $1.50/1 coupon in the inserts!” She adds: “I found them at Bloomingdale but the store director there said it’s all stores because they will no longer be making those size boxes and corporate sets the clearance prices. The deal for the $10 Kmart coupon and $10 in points promo runs through tonight 9/30 at midnight. After today they will be $10 after manufacturer coupon for a big box of diapers. These boxes are an even larger size than the $30 boxes most retailers carry.” Clearance will vary or possibly be sold out, but worth checking if you are there!
- Laurie wonders: “On the oriental trading loom bands, they look a little bigger than the original ones, if you compare the original to a quarter like their webisite does. Anybody tried using them and knows if they are working fine too?”
- And on the cheap Amazon option, she warns: “Look at the reviews before buying them, at the 1 star,I mean”
- A tip from Stacey for cheap dinnerware: “go to estate sales. Tons of dinnerware for great prices…”
- Jennifer shares: “I waited until today to purchase some things because they have some other great specials going on: Spend $75 in kids home, get 15% off Buy 3 clothing items, get 25% off I did two orders both totaling around $75 and will get two $10 gift cards. So all in all, about $200 worth of stuff for $130 shipped free to me ”