Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Nancy likes Fels-Naptha: “This is the best stain remover EVER made! Totally has saved tons of clothes in my house and my friends and family too.”
- Samantha shares: “If you still have the $1/3 Renuzit (from Facebook I think) that would be a nice deal as well!”
- A question from Amy about the Huggies double dip: “Does anyone know if this includes the good night?”
- Yesterday, Doree said: “I did this morning and got the one$3. I got 2 diapers and 2 goodnights, so goodnights must not count. Still, $25 for all 4 I got. Not terrible.”
- 2009baby also wonders: “Has anybody tried to do the Pull-pus at Dominicks?”
- Kristy comments: “The Palmolive is a decent deal [at CVS] on the bitty bottles, but you can get a much better per ounce price on the 30 oz bottles on sale at Tony’s this week, if you buy four, on their Buy 4 Save $4 sale. It is mix and match with the Speed Stick, Colgate, and Colgate toothbrushes (and the toothbrushes include the 360, which has a $1 off coupon in the 09/08 S2)”
- From julie: “2 Great deal ideas at Ultra on the buy 4 save $2 instantly Lysol deal. If you still have any of the Walgreens cold and flu books, there is an expired (8-31-13) $2/2 any Lysol products manufacturer coupon that make the 35 ct wipes only $0.48 each! Also, I saw “try me free” mail in rebate peelies on some of the Finish 20 count tablets. My receipt showed the price on the Finish as $3.98 with the $2 savings for buying 4 products as a separate line item. I believe this may mean I will get $3.98 back, so a nice little moneymaker with the $0.50 instant savings and a $0.75 coupon.”
- Something to check for from skincarekathy: “I have a $5 off $25 Whole Foods purchase on my American Express card.”
- Tierza’s experience: “I have purchased both the bacon and the chicken. You cannot even believe the difference having NO added saline makes to chicken breasts! They marinate quicker and they don’t shrink like the ones you purchase in the stores. I purchased the chicken in April and I am purchasing it again. It takes a little bit of time to divide it up, but we freeze them in those vacuumed sealed bags which surprisingly stack nicely in my deep freeze. The bacon is the BEST I have had. I went in with 2 family members for the first time, but this time each of us is buying our own 36 pounds!”
- But Charlotte on Facebook has concerns: “Not touching Zaycon with a 10 ft pole after their sketchy dealings with pink slime and the latest ground beef recall.”