Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- CIndy likes Taltree arboretum: “Taltree is a really nice place! They have an awesome train garden!”
- Susan C. shares: “A great site to check out for museum memberships with reciprocity is astc.org. For example, when my kids were young I got a family membership to a museum in Wyoming (that was the least expensive at that time) even though we live in IL. We were able to go to all of the IL museums that had reciprocity because our membership was for a museum more than 90 miles away from the museums that we were visiting. Right now the Kingsman Museum out of Battle Creek, MI has a family membership for up to 6 family members for $50.” Be careful and check on this — some of them have gone to 90 miles from where you live, not where the museum where your membership is is located.
- Kelley found another code: “Code P20 gets you 20% off until 12/31/13″
- Charlotte on Facebook found this owl necklace — currently .60 shipped.
- She also thinks 8 3 packs of 210 sheet tissue for $33.53: “Actually, the 210 count tissues is pretty good. 210 sheets, 24 boxes (3 8-packs) = 5040 sheets for $33.53 = 0.0066/sheet = same price as CVS without the sales tax or hassle of ECBs ”
- From comicbob on the K-Cups: “You do have to enter the shipping code or the $9.95 shipping charge suddenly appears when checking out, even though it saI’d free shipping on the previous page.” The code is FREESHIP75.
- But Kris noticed: “on the website it says Mondays Keurig Coffee ships free.” Then confirms: “Just ordered 4 boxes $34.34 with discount and got free shipping and I didnt use a free ship code. So it must be true Mondays Keurig Coffee ships free!”
- Nikki says: “I swear I saw a coupon for that [Rescue stress-relief] gum [that is free after ECB at CVS this week]. My fiancé has been getting the ads & coupons delivered on Sundays (courtesy of the Trib) in his neighborhood, but the coupons are slightly different than the ones in the paper you buy. I’m pretty sure that’s where I saw it-not sure what week, tho-maybe this week.” I didn’t see it in the Sun-Times, anyone else see it?
- MamaHan shares: “I found these [cold and flu coupon books] in the HE store between Golf and Roselle Rds. The pile was near the entrance, but I’d check by the pharmacy if you don’t see them there.”
- She adds: “Sorry, I forgot to include that these are STORE coupons, so you can combine them with a manufacturer’s coupon. I’m waiting for a BOGO sale, so you can save even more, especially on the items that specifically are on two items.”
- One from Stephanie: “I have a request…My son is graduating to a big boy bed! Anyone know a good place to get a mattress? Looking for a twin. Thanks in advance!”
- Jennifer answers: “@Stephanie, when my boys graduated to big boy beds, I got their twin mattresses at Big Lots. It was right around $100 for just the mattress. They didn’t need a boxspring, since they went to bunk beds. We’ve been very happy with them!”
- An idea from Andres: “Big lots every couple of months will do a 20% off your entire purchase for people who have their rewards card. We bought our sectional there and saved $100 with the 20% off, so it’s definitely something to keep an eye out for!”
- And one from julie: “If you have a Sams club membership, that is another place to look. We just got one in August for our 3 year old for $100.”
- Andrea reports: “Just a heads up: the Kelloggs cereals that were on sale for $1.67 at my walgreens were Fruit Loops, Corn Pops, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies and Frosted Flakes. Didn’t notice any others at the sale price. Looked like all of the pop tarts were $1.67 except for a new peanut butter flavor. Also- went online to cash in some expiring Kelloggs family rewards points and was pleasantly surprised to find a coupon for $1.50 off 1 kelloggs cereal or poptarts! Each coupon costs 1,000 points, but if you have points sitting around it is a good time to cash them in! Plus you can register the codes in the cereal and poptarts to earn more coupons!”
- According to letsshop, Glade Automatic Spray Kits are $7.99. Use $2.00/1 Glade Automatic Spray Kit IVC in the September coupon book and stack with $3.00/1 in the 9/15 SS. Finally, get a $3.00 Catalina for a net cost of free.