Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander says: “For Amazon cheap S &S those little Dixie plates above are still on that sale Buy 3 get 1free, so definitely buy 4 for the best deal. I did it twice already, for my August and September orders. I’m tempted to do it again. They are the small ones- perfect for serving cake at parties.”
Cari says: “Dentyne gum is $0.99, use the $1/1 from Nabisco book to score some free gum!”Coupon is misprinted — it says $1.00 on the front but $1.00/2 on the back where the barcode is. Not free gum
- Betty noticed: “I saw in my Jewel that the Puffs basic tissues were .50. If you were like me and weren’t able to get in on the BIG cheap Puffs deal last week cuz they all sold out, these come to about .42 each with the .25/3 Q. These were much needed in my home as my kids are coming home from school with all the germs!”
- Some information from feelgood: “This is for those who got rainchecks for P&G products last week and have Save $5 on 3 written on them. I went to 2 Jewels tonight, both stores now have a sheet with a Fail-safe scan to use with P&G rainchecks. I got 12 more Puffs with a raincheck in one transaction, the cashier was able to take $20 off my purchase by scanning the Fail-safe. It does not have to be done in separate transactions of 3. Be sure the cashier uses the Fail-safe to take each $5 off, that eliminates the tax on the $5, which is around 40 cents on every 3 products you buy. If the cashier manually enters a store coupon for $5, you will pay high tax on the $5.”
- From Shandelle: “There’s also a $1.50 printable for 1000 pts available from Kellogg’s Rewards, good on one box of Pop Tarts or a box of Kellogg’s cereal (8.7oz+). I redeemed points for 2 of those last night. They email you a printable link.”
- And Suzann found: “Lawry’s marinades are part of this mega deal–after $1.00 off they are $0.49 each.”
- Shandelle also shares: “I just planned out a couple Mega Event transactions to help out my mom and there are a few decent cereal deals. I don’t know if all these Kroger ecoupons are still available to load since I loaded them on her card a while ago. Cinnamon Toast Crunch – $1 printable on Pillsbury.com ($.99 each) Honey Nut Cheeries or Medley Crunch – $1 printable on Pillsbury.com ($.99 each) Golden Grahams – $.75 Kroger ecoupon ($1.24) Cocoa Puffs – $.50 Kroger ecoupon ($1.49)”
- Julie adds: “The Cinnamon Toast Crunch coupon is either still working or reset. I was able to print 2 from each of our computers this morning. Also, YMMV, but if you pair up 4 CTC with 4 Colgate mouthwashes and the Colgate coupon gives you overage, you basically get $.16 CTC and free mouthwash!!!”
- Kari O. is curious: “Did anyone score the free tickets from United? I’d love to know if they honor them….”
- From Sharon: “Two people in my household take Miralax daily. If your familiar with Miralax, that can get quite costly. I was wondering if anyone else had a strategy for purchasing/stocking up on Miralax that you could share? I usually get the Walgreens brand when it is on sale, then try to accumulate some points prior, so it brings the cost down a bit. I hardly ever buy the brand name Miralax, as it practically never goes on sale and none of my stores double coupons. Thanks so much, much appreciated! Btw, the main ingredient is the same in all of them, so I will happily try another brand ”
- Kari O. also asks: “I’m looking for any suggestions for internet. We’ve been in our small home for nearly 2 years and have yet to get real internet. For awhile we siphoned WiFi from my husband’s neighboring restaurant, but now he has a different job. So, we’re hoping to find a decent deal. We are not in need of landlines and would consider TV if its cheap enough. But our main concern is internet (25mbps of better). We prefer to download and stream HD quality.”
- One from JenniF: “I have a random Target question. Today was the first time I tried using the Target Cartwheel App and I did the Always deal. Is there some particular order you are supposed to give your coupons in? When the cashier scanned my phone to take the 5% off nothing came off. I also bought UP & Up Ibuprofen and nail polish remover. When she scanned my phone the mobile coupons for those didn’t come off either. She gave me the discount for the Up & Up products and she scanned my phone again for the Cartwheel but it said the savings were already applied. SHe asked me what the Cartwheel was for and I told her so I thought she applied 5% off but I have been over and over my receipt and I can’t see where and extra 5% was taken off? Does it show any where on your receipt the cartwheel savings when the app works correctly? Does anyone else have these issues with the Target Cartwheel App or the mobile coupons?”
- Mayur shares: “narnilove.blogspot.com says you can get 7 Ulta brand makeup items for $8.50 with coupon and sale this week!”