Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander suggests: “For cheap S &S I have bought before things like extracts (banana, maple, hazelnut), bobby pins, small paper plates, Clorox wipes (with Q), or anything else cheap with Qs on Amazon.”
- Don’s approach: “I have often made more then 1 purchase of the same item, as opposed to making 1 purchase of multiple items in the same order in order to get my total to 5 in order to get the 20% – hope I made sense here lol”
- Some options from grandma g: “I’m getting these: Dixie Heavy Duty Paper Plates, 48 Count, 6.875 Inch Current price: $1.97 ($0.04 / count) after 20% discount. Pond’s Luminous Clean Wet Towelettes, 30Count Size Name: 30Count Current price: $3.74 after 20% discount.”
- Brea shares: “The Pace at my Dominicks was $1.99 and got the b1g1. Didnt have the coupon though. Was just running in for bread.”
- But Nicole C. reports: “The $1.99 Pace Salsas did not ring BOGO at my store. I was told it is only the slightly larger jars that are part of the sale. Not sure if that was just my store though.”
- Shandelle confirms, on the two Chi-Chi’s tortillas coupons in JFU: “Yep! They will combine. I have the same things in mine. Good thing I didn’t use the $1 ecoupon in J4U a few weeks ago.
Food 4 Less
- Crystal posts on Facebook: “Not sure if you mentioned this but I was in Food 4 Less today and got a catalina on kool-aid: Buy 15-24 get $1, buy 25+ get $2 Buy (26) Kool-Aid Regular Unsweetened Envelopes $0.20 each Use (2) Buy10G3 Free Kool-Aid Unsweetened Envelopes printable Pay $4.00, get back $2.00 OYNO Final cost about $0.08 each”
- Don on Facebook shares: “Free car wash @ Nascar Car Wash – brushless $15 value in Plainfield rt 59 and just north of Theodore and Walmart – This is their grand opening and they do a nice job, we just ran our 2 vehicles through there – this freebie is good through Sunday and the wait was very minimal as they are efficient – no coupon needed”
- From Kari O.: “I already do this with Evernote. Kinda geeky but I type in all the contents of the box items into a Note. Save it. Share it to create a URL. Then use the free QR Code generators available online to turn the URL into a scannable code. Then print it on a regular label. I use Evernote for everything and have it synced to my Android, husbands iPhone, the family iPad and home computer.”
- Elizabeth F says: “I really enjoy MyJobChart. I set up daily chores (with a bonus for completing them all) and extra jobs. The kids love being in control of how much they make. It was a little tedious to set up at first but now it runs itself. We also modified the awards to just have a weekly pay-day. It has been a great system for us.”
- Mary noticed: “Koolaid jammers are $1.67 and there’s a $0.75 on ibotta.”
- From mocars2: “They are pretty good to work with. Ive sent rebates on 2 different receipts (a menards no no) and I talked to them and they issued a check for the 2nd receipt so I would guess they could cancel your 1st rebate check and issue another – just ask.”
- VB’s idea: “Turkey burgers with turkey bacon and avocado with a side of ore-ida potatoes! Dominick’s Perdue ground turkey $1.99 Jewel Avacodo $0.95 Oreida $2.50 butterbal turkey bacon $1.95″ Perdue ground turkey 16 oz is $2.99 at Jewel. Use $1.00/1 Perdue ground product for $1.99 ground turkey.
- She also shares: “Found this recipe for chicken wrapped bacon since the main ingredients are on sale thought I’d share.”
- Melissa emails: “So happy you posted this invitation to share recipes because I wanted to share my scratch up! I used 2 cans of mini crescents from ultra and my mini pie mold to make mini pot pies! My recipe is as follows.
- 2 cans of mini crescents (ultra)
- 1/2 bag of baby carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks (already in fridge)
- Several small potatoes, peeled and diced (had on hand but jewel has them on sale)
- 1 can of peas (jewel, essential everyday)
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix (jewel, essential everyday)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom (ultra, always save brand)
- 1 bag of gardein meatless beef tips (you can use real meat if that’s your preference, but I’m a vegetarian)
I threw the veggies, cut and washed, into the crock pot, left, and came home 5 hours later. You can boil them on medium hear until tender if you prefer to skip the crock pot. Once tender, drain the excess water. Add the canned peas, cream of mushroom, and onion soup packet. Let that simmer. In a pan, brown the meat until completely cooked. Add that to your pot. Let it simmer more. Next, bust open your mini crescent rolls. I made 4 pies, which was plenty filling for 2 people. There will be a lot more filling left over, I am planning to freeze that and use it next week. I carefully unrolled the rolls and cut the dough into in half, so that I had two squares per can. I lined the bottom on the mold with 1 square, filled it with the filling, and make little strips that I crisscrossed a cross the top. If you don’t have a mini pie mold, you can use muffin tins, or quiche pans, or pretty much any bake ware you have and modify it to fit. I baked until golden on top and served immediately. Soooo good!”
- Jodi sends over: “HUGE KIDS GARAGE SALE in Cary
- Girls (0-6) & Boys (0-8) name brand clothes- Gap, Gymboree, Oshkosh, Old Navy. All in outstanding condition and organized on hangers!
- Baby gear, costumes, Floppy seat, infant carseat covers, kids dish sets, Classic Pooh nursery decor.
- LOTS of Toys – Bob the Builder, Lego Duplos, Dora, Thomas, 4 bins of books, Elmo, Matchbox / Hotwheels cars and tracks, construction toys, kids DVDs , CD’s and videos, baby dolls, baby doll cribs/strollers/high chairs, games
- Housewares, carpet cleaners, frames, framed prints, quilts, artificial flowers, vases, craft items, holiday decorations (including kid ornaments from Hallmark and Carlton)
- Too much to list and too much to show in pictures!! Rain or Shine
- 101 Savoy Lane (at end of New Haven Drive in back of Cambria subdivision, follow pink signs off of Three Oaks)
- Fri 9-5, Sat 8-4″
- Melanie M. sends over: “The Romeoville Walmart on Airport & Weber Roads is signing people up for Sam’s Club memberships. The new Sam’s Club in Romeoville on Weber Road will be opening October 3rd. When you sign up you get a free one-year membership to Sam’s Club. The women running the sign up said all you have to do is cancel your member ship before the year is up if you do not wish to continue being a member. Also, if you sign up for a two-year membership (instead of the free one-year) you receive a $40 gift card so its like paying $60 for two years. I really wasn’t interested until I realized the one year membership is free. There’s no risk involved. Love it!”
- And here’s something to buy there from letsshop: “Sams club has been selling Beef Steak Rye bread 2 one pound loafs for $4.88 (: sure have missed that bread !”
- Something to look for from Shandelle: “I’m addicted to sriracha and put on virtually everything. lol. A few years ago, I received the Sriracha cookbook for Christmas! Anyway, I prefer Huy Fong but a while back I used some of those $1 off any Kikkoman sauce coupons to get the Kikkoman sriracha which are $1.98 each at Walmart. Taste wise it’s similar but seems a little thicker and deeper red.. but it gets the job done.”
- Ginny reports: “I’ve price matched Butera at Walmart. I have both in my town, though so YMMV.”
- Yvette discovered: “I was just at Whole Foods again and those Avalon Organics shampoos/conditioners actually ring up at $4.49, so .49 after the coupon! Awesome deal” Coupon is in the Whole Deal booklet.