Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander shares: “Speaking of Amazon- my subscribe and save orders came the other day from being ordered a month ago. I was watching it closely, because a bunch of them went up in price and one went down. Well, when they actually charged me, they charged me original order prices and not higher, except in the case of the one that went down. That one they charged me lower price! So all pretty good!”
- Yvette reports: “Even though the Garnier deal clearly states that the argan oil is not included in the ECB deal, it’s a product I absolutely love. I just bought 2 of them (shelf price $6.79 each) because I had a $3 off $12 hair care product from the MCM to go with the MC’s. Checked my receipt when I got home and see that they ARE in fact included. They rang up as part of the 3 for $9 deal and gave credit towards the ECB. This was at the Buffalo Grove store.”
- Annie comments: “I redeemed the Huggies Diapers and Wipes deal at CVS today, and received the Hug Your Baby Bonus. I also found Huggies SlipOns unmarked ringing up for clearance at $5.99, so a MM after the $3/1 CVS coupon and $3/1 Huggies manufacturer coupon, plus ibotta rewards.” Some of the deals expired early but some have been getting surprise credits, so manage your expectations if you don’t see it on your account.
- Jane says: “I just used the new printable 70 cents off 1 Pop Tarts at Dollar Tree today. On Sunday I used the insert cp. for $1/3 on the 8 packs of Reduced Fat Strawberry ones and today when I went back to get more w/ the new better printable they also had Brown Sugar Cinnamon ones on the shelf. I got 2 of those for 30 cents each! It does not use the word “only” at WalMart on the coupon. My cashier had no problem taking it. I expected trouble though, because as you say some stores do not know how to read the coupon correctly but I was lucky.”
- Outlander says: “I bought 2 [Dole Squish'ems] today (that’s all they had), and got $0.75 OYNO cat.” The sale ended yesterday, but FYI in case anyone has a rain check or another sale comes up during the Catalina.
- Shandelle says: “Not sure if still available but there had been $1 off printables for Cheerios Medley Crunch on Pillsbury.com as of like a week ago.. they print as $1 off either Honey Nut Cheerios or Cheerios Medley Crunch. So $.66 cereal!”
- An idea from Merri: “I don’t know if it will combine but I have Chi-Chi’s Soft Taco Tortillas 12ct coupon to make them $1.79 and then another $1 off coupon. If it works that would be .79 tortillas”
- Heather G shares: “I received a CAT alert yesterday from dominicks that says ” Buy $100 in Mastercard and Visa giftcards and get $10 off your next shopping trip” Valid 9/11-10/8. Must purchase with Dominicks Club Card. Limit 1 per household. I’m thinking this is the same promo they do every few months. The only wording that is throwing me off is “$100 in MC AND Visa”. You wouldn’t have to buy both, would you? I’d think you could buy $100 MC GiftCard and have it be $4.05 MM”
- Focadima spotted: “On the $5 Fridays Nabisco snak saks are 5/$5 use .75/2 in 08-11 S for .62 cents each not horrible and these are great for snacks at the sport fields…”
- Stacey on Facebook found: “Dominicks, Matteson, Illinois, off of Lincoln Highway. Awesome clearance on Ball Park Hot Dogs, POM Juice, Hormel Deli Cuts…Sometimes it can be hard to find the clearance in Dominicks. Location in store: Cooler on the far left hand side right near the Lunchables on the bottom. Love your site…&…Love to all my fellow couponers.”
- From Yvette: “I see an in-ad coupon for Velveeta Skillet Singles, $2 each. If you still have the $1.50 printable from Kraft First Taste a while back that makes these $.50 each”
- From nancy m.: “I have two great apple orchards to visit….. www.myharvesttime.com/ and Oriole Springs Orchard We always go to Oriole Springs and then head up the road to get donuts, apple cider, cheese and take the kids to the farm. I just got an email that golden delicious apples would be ready for picking around the 25th of the month. The kids are super excited.”
- Kate likes: “Jonamac Orchard, Honey Hill Orchard, Knutson’s Country Harvest, etc. For ANYONE looking for orchards, farms, anything similar…check out www.pickyourown.org . It is fantastic and you can search by county for what is available!! Also, this year is supposed to be FANTASTIC for apples. I know last year was a bust, so this is great! The strange weather patterns and rain made a fantastic crop. Our trees are LOADED. ”
- Christine suggests: “Royal Oaks Apple Orchard in Hebron, IL is quaint and family friendly. Well worth the drive out. They are closed some days. Make sure you call first.”
- Bunny asks: “I went on the website and I was wondering how expensive it was to pick apples. Does anyone know?”
- A response from nancy m.: “Not sure about myharvesttime but at Oriole a small bag is $12 and a large bag is $20. They fit A LOT of apples. Not sure if this is a good price or not but we do it once a year and it has become an annual ritual. The kids love the apple donuts, the farm, they watch the cider being made. There are so many things to do so for $20 it is a great family day out!”
- For anyone interested in the $30/75 deal, Valerie says: “Maggianos is pretty affordable, probably about $13-15 for their main pastas. The best part is that you get to pick an additional (select) pasta from their menu to take home for free. I always go home with leftovers from my meal plus the free take home dish!”
- Nancy recalls: “It is a higher end restaurant. A average pasta meal is probably about $16.00.”
- Another deal option from letsshop: “Kim you should join their email club,just got a $10 off any meal from them a couple days ago.And sometimes they have a special sending you home with a free pasta .”
- SoapboxTray noticed: “Mariano’s has a sale (Vernon Hills store) on Perdue 1lb. ground chicken breast through 9/18/13. Use this [$1.00/1] coupon today and spend $25. in total for double daze and get it for 50¢ a lb. ”
- A question from Lori: “Does anyone know if Menards will replace a rebate check? My DH left one in his pants and I washed them w/o realizing it was in there. I doubt it but thought someone might know different.”
- DON thinks: “I would think with a little digging you will be able to get your rebate back…. if it was lost it might have been cashed but seeing it was not you most definitely should be in luck… start with the website – menards.com , scroll to the bottom of that home page and go to rebate center where you are able to do several options …. further, I would then contact Menards, they keep track of these things …. This should not be a very painful process…. GL”
- He also says: “NO, they do not expire”
- An idea from SoapboxTray: “The hand towels are awesome if you don’t need them you can use them in boxes for Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Christmas Child! ”
- From Jen on Facebook: “My DD needs to change to a dairy free diet. Any tips on how to do this for a reasonable cost?”
- Pam’s response: “Is he lactose intolerance or allergic to the dairy enzyme? Lactaid milk is good and aldis carries their own brand. I cook with it all the time so I can eat the food and it is good too and you can’t tell the difference. Drinking it on the other hand, it is really sweet. Not to crazy about it”
- Becky shares: “My brother had to switch his son. I am sure he would be happy to talk to you. once you get used to it, it is ok. I have a fairly extensive dairy free recipe list too. we have a cake recipe from scratch that is dairy free and egg free for the boys and is easy. A lot of it is subsititutions. Almond milk for regular, luigi’s ices instead of ice cream, you will end up cutting out processed crap”
- Mary’s idea: “Can we start a list of cheap subscribe and save items?” Please share yours here!
- Andrea is wondering: “Do Walmart or Target match Butera prices?”
- Shavon posts on Facebook: “Windex touch ups…are 3.49 at target making them only $1 now.” Use the $1.50/1 in the 8/25 SS and stack with $1.00/1 Target printable.
- Something to look for from Shandelle: “I noticed these same little 8.4oz Colgate Total mouthwash bottles had hang tags at Jewel for FREE mail in rebates.. do not recall the price. I have too many bottles of mouth wash as it is. haha.”
- Something to check for from michelle: “If you found the Corona coupon booklets at Jewel (by the Corona) use the $3/2 Snyders pretzels q for .38 Snyders”