Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A find from seachicago: “Aldi in Lincoln Park had the famous pineapple corer for $3.99.”
- From focadima: “just got a catalina at meijer today buy mio, mio fit or mio energy 8-11 thru 9-7: buy 2 get $1, buy 3 get $2 buy 4 or more get $3 oyno. if you have some mio TP Qs it makes for a nice deal”
- A heads up from feelgood: “Check your mperks. On mine I have FREE dozen eggs, FREE Aunt Millie’s buns, FREE Baby Ray bbq sauce, and FREE Meijer shave prep. If you’re near a Meijer Grand Opening store, 4-pk Angel Soft bath tissue is $0.89, and there’s a $1.00/2 mperks coupon. There’s a $2.00/1 mperks store coupon on Breyer’s ice cream, great if you have the $1.50/1 MQ printable. I also loaded the mperks $1.00/1 JIF and $1.00/1 Smuckers. Next week JIF and Smuckers will be 2/$4 and get 24 oz Aunt Millie’s bread FREE when you buy one JIF and one Smuckers. So $2.00 for all three!” The free items may be for people near grand opening stores.
- From Laura: “I’m having major issues with the Georgia Pacific “Smart Must Haves” system accepting my uploaded photo’s. Kitty, how did you submit your photo(s)? Did you take one photo (like we do for Ibotta) or in small segments to zoom in on each part of the receipt? I’ve tried both methods and can’t seem to get this receipt to go though their system. HELP!”
- One from karen: “I am looking for the best price on shelled pecans out near Oswego/Naperville. need about 10 pounds so they are pricy! Thanks in advance for ideas.”
- Diane asks: “I’m thinking about getting this printer because mine died. Does anyone have this model? What do you think of it? Thanks!”
- On the Veggie Fest, peaches is wondering: “Anybody have any idea how much they charge for the food at the food tents? It sounds like there are going to be lots of vegetarian restaurants and catering places, selling food. It is free admission, but their website said that they got 25,000 visitors last year. I am sure they will be giving out some free samples, but when 25,000 people show up, the free samples are only going to go so far. It is interesting when you look at the people speaking there, out of all the doctors speaking, at least five of them are doing their presentation only in Spanish. I remember reading once that this vegetarian fest has volunteers that go through all the trash to figure out what is recyclable. I think they encourage restaurants to avoid using plastic as much as possible, and so 90% of the trash is recycled. Even the toothpicks are recycled.”
- From Shandelle, for those not finding Pasta Chips: “I emailed Pasta Chips and their customer support are super nice! I was told only some Super Targets have them for now. But they offered to mail me some coupons good until the end of the year to make up for limited availability in my area which I thought was nice of them.”