Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Carolyn is wondering: “I just bought their sheets! Has anyone tried them? They seem to be soft and luxurious (by the description).”
- Stephanie likes the Dawgs: “I bought the black ones at CVS last year when they were clearancing out the summer stuff at 75ish%. I got them for $3 and some change. They are pretty comfy. I prefer my Crocs, but for the price these were good. I’ve seen them again this year at CVS, so when summer stuff goes on clearance you might be able to find them for a good deal.”
- Anne discovered: “I tried to use the codes that you show and also googled other codes to use for the shelving units, the codes do not work on this item. It’s only to be used on non sale items .”
- Shandelle spotted: “Aldi in Uptown across the street from Target had a huge box of GIGANTIC red bell peppers for only $.69 apiece! They looked like they were possibly even from a local farmer.. they didn’t have that “perfect” grocery store look. Went to Aldi for 2 or 3 items.. walked out with 4 red peppers and 4 avocados… because how can you not when they are HUGE and only $.69 each? Also, got this recipe from Cabot cheese a few months ago, made it once and it was awesome! Eggs in red peppers-“
- A tip from Heather: “Just be careful with subscribe and save because the price you get is not the price on the receipt when you sign up. The actual price you pay is the price on the day your items ship. And as we all know, prices on Amazon jump like crazy.”
- If you are having trouble printing, Nikki suggests: “The Peanut Butter & Co FB coupon worked for me in Chrome. I also have 10% off peanut butter in J4U.”
- A suggestion from Carmel: “Meg, for baby stuff I strongly suggest going to a Twin Resale. I go to the one at DuPage County Fair Grounds (the next one is Sept 14th) Tons of good stuff.”
- Christina says: “Once Upon A Child’s price for onesies is $1. A lot of the baby clothes there appear to have been worn just once or are brand new. Not sure if you are a first time mom or not but: My son lived in onesies and pjs more than the clothes we bought or received at the baby shower. I wished I believed the moms who warned me that he would grow so fast! I’m guessing the moms who gave their stuff to Once Upon A Child were like me.”
- Maggie comments: “For children’s clothing, I also recommend resales. My twin group is part of the ones at DuPage County fairgrounds and I’m always able to get great deals on tons of clothes. The quality is great and the prices are cheap. Also, check out The Children’s Place. I was just there yesterday and they had tons of clothes on the $1.99 and $2.99 racks. I usually can find coupon codes that you can stack on top of the clearance prices.”
- Shandelle shares: “Not sure if this deal was posted already, but the CVS red machine is spitting out $3/2 CVS brand body wash coupons AND coupons for a free Essence of Beauty pouf/loofah wyb 2 body wash. I happened to get both and CVS energize bodywash are on sale B1G1 50% off (reg $2.37). Tonight, I paid $.88 for all three after tax.”
- Something to check for on the Ghirardelli deal, from Chi-Town: “A lot of people have 10% off candy on JFU so maybe even a better deal?”
- One from pglez: “Does anyone know a good deal on Almond Butter? Looking for “no sugar add”.” My only suggestion would be to try making your own like Rachel did with sunflower seeds and I did with peanuts. I started doing it because I was also looking for no sugar, which always ends up being expensive.
- A question from ellen: “if anyone did the cvs deal on skippy natural peanut butter last week could you let me know the location of the store you got it at? i cant find any out here in the sw burbs.”
Shop & Save
- A heads up from letsshop on trying to use the $2.00/1 rotisserie chicken coupon in the Jewel coupon book on the $3.99 chickens: “My friend tried chicken coupon at Shop&Save wouldn’t scan so they wouldn’t take it . That store is not so cooperative taking coupons I have noticed . It was ether DG or Bridgeview store not sure which .”
- From Shandelle: “Target has Morningstar Farms on price cut 2/$6 (and customer service told me they do NOT price match Meijer “because they aren’t considered a competitor” lol what??)- so use the $1 MQ and $.75 Ibotta Target offer for $1.25 box. Good price for expensive veg burgers. Another totally random but perhaps useful deal.. 50 pair box of non latex, non powder Up & Up disposable gloves on price cut for $6.19…$.50 Target printable off any Up & Up first aid item.. $5.69 to cheaply dice my jalapeños without getting any in my eyes!” She adds: “also the box of gloves is 50 total or 25 pairs..”
- Ashley shares: “Cheap school supplies printing $5/$20 when you buy one at a time. Great for some money making at Jewel!!”