Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A deal from shirley: “HyVee has Yoplait yogurt on sale for $0.50 each. Buy $10 or more Yoplait refrigerated yogurt, get $2 catalina. I bought 20 yogurt and used 2x$0.40/6 + $0.6/8. So, $0.33 each after MQ and CAT.”
- Suzanne shares: “a mgr at Jewel told me they are going to start another cookware promotion this time Cuisinart, in Sept.“
- From peaches on Food Should Taste Good chips: “They are on sale B!G!F at Jewel right now, but the only flavor my Jewel had yesterday was cheddar. There is a coupon you can print that is on coupon.com too, and so when you use both of the coupons you get two bags for $1,50. If they had other varieties, I would have tried it yesterday. I was not sure how I would like it too. Of course, when I went to Whole Foods across the street, they had at least six variates for sale, but they weren’t on sale. If Jewel had sweet potato, I would have tried it.”
- Suzanne found: “Sams Club in Hodgkins had whole seedless watermelons marked down to $1.98 ( pretty big ones)”
- And on the Cheez-It multi pack, Heather posts on Facebook: “They are $8.92 at Sam’s Club“
- A reminder from ellen on the Barilla entrees: “my sun times insert has the $1 coupon”
- For those whose didn’t print and filled out the missed Catalina form online, letsshop reports: “Got my $1 Catalina today in mail for Scrubbing Bubbles”
- On Savings Catcher, kc wondered: “can anybody tell me if the tax will be refunded in the walmart savings center as well? details on the website is vague.”
- Tori responds: “No, tax is not taken into consideration. I bought cheese that was .20 cheaper somewhere else and I got .20 back.”