Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Becky comments: “BEWARE! I ordered something from 1saleaday FOOLISHLY thinking I could return it if I didn’t care for it and nope they won’t return it unless it is defective…IMO it is poor quality and I wanted my money back but no go. So I think I won’t be ordering from them ever again. What a waste!”
- Kari O. suggests: “For those looking for clothes deals checkout AE.com. American Eagle online has an extra 60% off clearance plus $20 off $75 and free shipping. My sister and I just got jeans for $6-9 and shirts for $4-6. Plus if things don’t fit right you can always take them into the stores to exchange sizes or return them.”
- Monique on Facebook revises a previous deal: “Agh. It looks like a157 might be the only gophone model this doesn’t work with. I’m leaving this afternoon to drop oldest off for her first year of college. I’ll visit the AT&T company store the middle of next week to verify if this is doable on this model or not. Sorry”
- HEATHER says: “if you go on seapak.com and sign up for there mailing list they will send you a $1 or 75 cent coupon to your email box.”
- From jamie on the instant savings deals: “I wouldn’t be worried about doing more than 4 per transaction. I was concerned myself, but last night I did 10 fruit rollups together (because if you buy 10 participating products, you get 60 bonus boxtops for education). They all rang up correctly. $0.99 each, $0.74 after Q.”
- Kelley reports on Nature Valley: “I was at Batavia (? the one on Randall Rd) Dominicks and they had Thins and Protein bars marked $1.49 after instant savings. The Oatmeal squares were marked 2.49. I did not purchase because I didn’t have the right coupons with me. HTH!”
- But Amy found: “The squares did not work in Schaumburg.”
- VB asks: “Just looking for ideas for a kids school lunch besides usual pb&j, sandwich, lunchable type lunch. She is going to kindergarten and was in summer camp so I was making her lunch and I got bored so I am looking for more options preferably yummy healthy options.”
- A few from de: “some lunch ideas are to send a thermos of mac and cheese or hot dog or soup. Mozzarella cheese stick or carrots wrapped in ham. Peanut butter crackers, yogurt, or the occasional nutella sandwich are hits too.”
- One Jen came up with: “My son wanted a PBJ sandwich for lunch yesterday and we had just used up the last piece of bread that morning. Hmmm… We had flour tortilla shells, so I made all three kids PBJ roll-ups. Both devoured them and said they would love those instead of sandwiches for school snacks/lunches. My kids also love fresh veggies and fruit for lunches.”
- Alicia is wondering: “Anyone know of any deals on dishwashing detergent? I finally have a dishwasher, yay!, but nothing to clean the dishes with yet.”
- Kari O. noticed: “The small 30-32 count Finish tabs have a “Try me FREE” rebate on them. I found them at Targets in McHenry, Gurnee and Mundelein but they are one per household.” I have also seen those recently at Target in Melrose Park and the Forest Park Ultra.
- A heads up from Alicia on the Kool-Aid packets Catalina: “The Shopper’s Apprentice just posted saying that the new flavors aren’t registering with Catalina properly. So stick with the basic plain flavors if you want the Catalina or visit customer service.”
- Abby spotted: “If anyone is looking for cheap snacks for school lunches Mernards had a pretty good deal August 16th-18th. They have Cheez-it or Keebler variety packs for $2.99.”
- Unfortunately feelgood realized: “The coupon I’m looking at states: “GET $1.00 OFF 1 MENTOS GUM BOTTLE”, and has a huge picture of just the bottle on the coupon. If this is the coupon we’re talking about, unfortunately it wouldn’t be the right one to use on the flat-pack gum advertised at Menards. What’s on sale at Menards…NOT BOTTLE! lol”
- Over at Hip2Save, letsshop found that Jack’s pizza is on sale for $3.99 and B2G1 free through tomorrow 8/17, with an unadvertised $1 RR when you buy three through 9/8, making them net $2.16 each.