Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On the LivingSocial Air & Water Show deal, LauraL warns: “FYI – there will be no fast jets. The Thunderbirds and Blue Angles are not flying this year.”
- Kari O. comments: “There’s a $.50/1 JFU coupon for the Mott’s fruit snacks too, but is Limit 1.”
Food 4 Less
- For the new Pebbles coupons, Francesca says: “These are 3/$5 at food 4 less starting tomorrow”
- Linda points out on the 6 for $35 deal: “You DON’T have to buy 5 of the portion pouch rolls, just the regular 11 inch rolls will work. But, your free roll WILL be the portion pouch roll!” Yay, the 8″ rolls are my favorite!
- SoapboxTray shares: “Today is Double Coupon up to $1/first 5 coupons with $25 purchase (every Wednesday). I had 5 IPs that are no longer available for Mott’s for Tot’s $1. off, their regular price is $2.79 so 79¢ after Double Daze. They have 22-30 oz Hellmann’s Mayo on sale for $3. there is a $1. off IP at: www.makinglifebetter.com that will make this $1. after double. Their organic gallon of Roundy’s milk is on special $4.99. Chicken legs and thighs were $1./lb and some were marked lower. Not sure if that is all over. I was at Palatine”
- Outlander says: “I just bought 3 Musketeers and Dove chocolates at Meijer. They were $0.50 each.” Print $.75/2 3 Musketeers bars here. Use ZIP 06607 if you don’t see it.
- She also spotted, on the free Gillette shaving cream: “They are $1.99 at Meijer. Did you see the new Meijer ad? Of course, after I bought my Gillette and used my Qs, it’s gonna be a money maker next week! Spend $25, get $5 back! They probably won’t have any in stock though.”
- Lisa on Facebook asks: “Can anyone out there assist me? I am out of laundry detergent, anyone know where I can find on sale? I have a bunch of coupons from the past couple weeks (gain, arm&hammer, tide…)”
- And Cheryl also posts on Facebook: “so I want to get my boys some fancy schmancy Sketchers for back-to-school this year. Never bought them first-hand before. Where is the best place to get a good deal – the Sketchers store, Kohl’s,…someplace else?”
- Kim on Facebook found: “EURO-PEAN-VACA-TION Another Kellogg’s code for 50 pts.”
- Tami noticed: “At the Target in Rosemont they had .50 off coupons on the 500 ct Qtips. Made them cheaper than the 375 ct even before the $5 gift card.”
- One melissa found: “i saw on cuckooforcoupon deals that at target, the mens dial body wash is 2.99 and there is a $2 off 2 in the 8/04rp. if you buy 4 and use 2 coupons, you pay about $8 with a $5 gift card back. that breaks down to roughly .75cents per bottle. also, nivea lotion is 5.34. there is a printable target coupon for $2 off and a manu for $2. makes it 1.34 per bottle after coupons.”