Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Angela has a mac and cheese alternative: “This [Jewel deal] does not sound worth the trouble. I’ll just go to Aldi and get their mac and cheese for $.35/box!”
Back to school
- Sue asks: “Here’s another question on the dorm living…where do they put their wallet or anything else of value so that it is ‘safe’ in their room? I think back, and can’t even recall it being an issue, but I know times have changed.”
- Kari O. responds: “They make safes that attach to your bedpost. Sounds strange but it’s really helpful. Some are even big enough to store a laptop. Here’s one example I found at Target awhile back. They make smaller ones too just for wallets, credit cards, etc. that are cheaper.”
- From Leslie on the Tanga maxi dresses: “I bought a dress last go round. I like it. I am going to order another. The dress runs kind of small. I am glad I the size up.”
- Charlotte likes Lands’ End: “I had my leather (*ducks from PETA*) backpack from about 12 years until I finished college. I do believe my mother still has it. It’s seen some rough times, but it was the greatest. Good backpacks are worth it. 🙂 For now, our oldest is starting Kindergarten, and from what I remember from my childhood, the size needed for backpacks dramatically increases over the next few years. So, I’m sitting back to see what the size requirements will be.”
- Diana on Facebook agrees: “I agree about the quality. I have a Land’s End diaper bag that cost us $7 on clearance at the Oakbrook Sears, have been using it almost daily for 4 years and counting and it still looks new!“
- Kari O. comments: “Piggly Wiggly in Antioch and Zion double coupons Fri-Sun. Antioch is a 90 min train ride from the city. ;)”
- Krystle shares: “If you receive baby mobile qs from Target, stack the $1/1 Johnson’s baby item with the $0.75/1 Johnson’s printable. I bought the 9oz bottle of baby powder for 22 cents. Also the Calcium gummies are included in this week $6 Nature Made sale. After $3MFG,15% CW, pay with REDcard = $1.99 a bottle. This is a great price if you know someone who uses them (my mom loves them!) I of course, got her hooked when they were Free after ECB over at CVS :)”
- Valentina S. reports: “I used Walmart Savings Catcher on Freschetta. It worked, the lowest price found was Jewel $3.79. I price matched Angelo Caputo’s ad from last week, $3.99. Got 40 cents back. lol.:)”