Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Angela has a mac and cheese alternative: “This [Jewel deal] does not sound worth the trouble. I’ll just go to Aldi and get their mac and cheese for $.35/box!”
Back to school
- Sue asks: “Here’s another question on the dorm living…where do they put their wallet or anything else of value so that it is ‘safe’ in their room? I think back, and can’t even recall it being an issue, but I know times have changed.”
- Kari O. responds: “They make safes that attach to your bedpost. Sounds strange but it’s really helpful. Some are even big enough to store a laptop. Here’s one example I found at Target awhile back. They make smaller ones too just for wallets, credit cards, etc. that are cheaper.”
- From Leslie on the Tanga maxi dresses: “I bought a dress last go round. I like it. I am going to order another. The dress runs kind of small. I am glad I the size up.”
- Charlotte likes Lands’ End: “I had my leather (*ducks from PETA*) backpack from about 12 years until I finished college. I do believe my mother still has it. It’s seen some rough times, but it was the greatest. Good backpacks are worth it. For now, our oldest is starting Kindergarten, and from what I remember from my childhood, the size needed for backpacks dramatically increases over the next few years. So, I’m sitting back to see what the size requirements will be.”
- Diana on Facebook agrees: “I agree about the quality. I have a Land’s End diaper bag that cost us $7 on clearance at the Oakbrook Sears, have been using it almost daily for 4 years and counting and it still looks new!“
- Kari O. comments: “Piggly Wiggly in Antioch and Zion double coupons Fri-Sun. Antioch is a 90 min train ride from the city. ;)”
- Krystle shares: “If you receive baby mobile qs from Target, stack the $1/1 Johnson’s baby item with the $0.75/1 Johnson’s printable. I bought the 9oz bottle of baby powder for 22 cents. Also the Calcium gummies are included in this week $6 Nature Made sale. After $3MFG,15% CW, pay with REDcard = $1.99 a bottle. This is a great price if you know someone who uses them (my mom loves them!) I of course, got her hooked when they were Free after ECB over at CVS :)”
- Valentina S. reports: “I used Walmart Savings Catcher on Freschetta. It worked, the lowest price found was Jewel $3.79. I price matched Angelo Caputo’s ad from last week, $3.99. Got 40 cents back. lol.:)”