Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
Back to school
- Martha found: “Office Depot has the EXPO Low-Odor Dry-Erase 4-PK for $1/pk this week!”
- Sonya Ann shares: “I am sending my second child off to college tomorrow. As a matter of fact, we have to pack the van today. I have compiled a list that I posted on my blog about what my kids needed. This isn’t bragging but I didn’t need to shop for anything once we dropped Anna off at school. Most people have to make a few trips. I don’t know if it is alright to include a link but here is the link to the list.”
- A tip from rifat for those having trouble loading emailed coupons: “For the CVS problem, go to SD’s site – under ‘CVS Coupon discussion’ (last page). I had a $5/15 coupon, tried it and it worked.”
- Kim shares: “LAUREN10 10 off 30 Lauren Conrad through 8/17″
- Kim posts on Facebook: “Kellogg’s reward codes: HIMONEYSAVINGMOM 100 pts, CEREALANDMILKABC 50 pts, KELL-OGGS-BONU-SPTS 25 pts, KFRSATURDAYBONUS 50 pts (still working as of this morning)“
- From Like2save on the Staples free after rebate paper: “Does anyone know if this is the same offer as last week? Thanks!”
- Tracy posts on Facebook: “Any current deals on eye exams & buying glasses on the cheaper side? Thanks!“