Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On the Madden/NFL Sunday Ticket deal, Rangerdave says: “Beware, I have read on a fantasy football forum that this offer is limited to 100,000 copies.”
- Monique on Facebook found: “Cheap AT&T Go Phone at Best Buy! A Samsung a157 for $5.00. Samsung a157. The sticker on phone says “Attention! if you are a current AT&T wireless customer, simply charge the battery and move your existing SIM”. So if you need a replacement phone for your AT&T plan to last you until you feel like buying a fancy one with a 2 year commitment, this might work for you.”
- Kari O. reports: “I just bought the last two kids Brita water bottles at Fox Lake Dominick’s. Two for $8.99 minus two $4/1 = $.99 plus $.63 in tax. Not too shabby. Also, Laura’s Extra Lean 93% hamburger is $1.99 a pound. Ground Bison is also $1.99 for a 1 pound package. Excellent! I wish my Jewel freezer wasn’t broken or else I would have stocked up.”
- A heads up from cassie: “The portion pouch rolls are skinny. They take the regular 11″ bag and put a seam down the middle so you can tear it apart. They work but are not the best choice if you are sealing bulk stuff into family dinner size packages.(4 chicken breasts or 2lb ground beef) You either need to make a bunch of small packets or make long tubes.”
- Michelle spotted: “Went to Jewel and the Green Giant fresh vegetable bag of broccoli and cauliflower 12oz (tagged 2/$5)rang up at $1.49 use the $1 off manufacture coupon found in the Big Book of Savings, makes the bag only $0.49. This was at the Crown Point, IN store, could be else where.”
- And karen noticed: “Jewel has the 96 ct. Puffs tissue on their 10 for $10 sale. You don’t have to buy 10 to get the $1 price usually I had the 75/1 coupons…so only 25cents each!Actually the 75/1 was from the target deal notebooks. $1/2 is in the batteries/ not sure if duracell or energizer ones. If you have stocked up batteries, check inside for coupon sheet!”
- Sara shares: “FYI: If a coupon says do not double, Peapod usually won’t double it. For instance, I bought the Dean milk that was on sale last week, and they did not double the $0.55 coupon.”
- One from seachicago: “My kids don’t wear a uniform to school, but they need long-sleeve white shirts and navy blue bottoms for school programs and events. That sounds like school uniform-type clothing to me! Does anyone know the cheapest place to get those things? I’ve been looking in the thrift shops, but haven’t found anything. Thanks!”
- An idea from de: “walmart has pretty cheap uniforms. Or online, try frenchtoast.com”
- Sent over by Cynthia: “I have a little one turning 6 in 2 weeks and I know she would love a birthday trip to Build A Bear. Are there any printable coupons out there somewhere? Or does another reader have one they would be willing to part with? Thanks in advance!”
- Kris is wondering: “Anyone know of any good deals on slingbox?”
- Pam posts on Facebook: “Thought I’d share a resale coming up in a few weeks, it will be fall and winter clothing.
- KIDS CLOTHING, TOYS AND EQUIPMENT RESALE
- St. John’s Lutheran School 115 N. Spring Street Elgin, IL
- SATURDAY August 24, 2013 8:30AM – NOON
- SPONSORED BY: DOUBLE LOVE MOTHER OF TWINS CLUB”
- Cindy was wondering: “Does anyone know if Staples is giving Kohls coupons this week?”
- On Sunday, Laura reported: “I went today, and did get another Kohls coupon.”
- Kristy points out: “There are also several discounts on cartwheel for up & up products that go well with these sales and coupons.”
- From bigmoney: “Got the kleenex cat alert for Wags too, starting 8/12″