Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Connie’s subscribe & save experience: “That’s correct, its always been that way. That’s why they send those notices out warning you of a shipment – you can always delay it and see if the price goes down, or go ahead and accept it. Its the same with the 5% – 15% discounts they have been offering for multiple subscriptions. They only apply if you pay attention and make sure your order meets the qualifications for that month. Just because one month you got 15% does not mean you will the next month. I’ve structured all of mine so they meet the 15% threshold, but I still have to be vigilant about it.”
- Kristy says: “”A credit card is required for Subscribe & Save orders.’ I have been using my debit card for the past few months. It’s listed on all my invoices as ‘Debit Card’.”
- Kristy posts on Facebook: “And the thing that stinks is that if you’ve already gotten a S&S shipment, you can’t get another one until the following calendar month. I took a shipment on August 1st, and now I have five more items in my S&S cart and the earliest they will ship is September 1st.”
- Michele shares: “I also contacted Amazon through email for clarification and they basically copied and pasted the terms they have on their website but additionally gave me a $20 credit to my account for the inconvenience. I will be emailing again. I don’t feel that this is a fair practice and will not be subscribing and “saving” in the future.”
- An idea from Diana on Facebook: “you can get another shipment if you use a different name! I have both my name and my husbands on our account and accidentally chose the wrong name last time, that’s how i found that out oops!”
- A question from Kristina: “Is there any way to see if the coupons we clipped are going to apply? I find the whole thing very confusing.”
- Information from Kari O.: “The single Dura Towels are actually labeled. The regular sized says Trial while the ‘king sized’ single rolls do not. So, it depends on which ones are carried.”
- Something to check for from BethP: “I had $0.75 off both Quilted Northern Ultra Plush and $0.75 off Quilted Northern Soft & Strong plus $1.50 off Angel Soft on Ibotta – maybe others do too?”
- Another on to keep an eye out for, sent over by Linda: “Went to Dominicks in Palos Heights this morning. As I went for the 3 Ghiradhelli bars I found a coupon for buy 2 get one free. Each one retailed at $3.29, but with the 3/$5 deal and 3 J4U deals loaded (did not even know those were all there) and the buy2/get 1 coupon, I ended up paying 56¢ for ALL 3! Thanks for the heads up on the 3/$5.”
- Kim adds: “Actually, it will be even less. I had this a couple weeks back when they had a buy 2 get 2. The third rings up at your personalized price too, and the 2 free doesn’t come off until after you scan the 4th. And the 2 free is at the shelf price even though your third one rang up at your personalized price. I didn’t realize that would happen making it an even more awesome deal! Have fun with that one! Stock up!”
- Cheryl comments: “Went to Goodwill last night in AH/Palatine (off of Rand near the Aldi and Target) to make a donation. And instead of just the warm fuzzy feeling, tax receipt, and lollipops for my boys, I got a 25% off coupon valid through early September. You really can’t beat 25% off of Goodwill prices. HTH someone.”
- A warning from Rhonda on the air filters: “last time I ordered these I ended up cancelling because it takes forever to ship. I paid through paypal and it placed a hold on that money in my bank account so that money wasnt available for me for over 6 weeks and homedepot said they didnt know when it would ship. So dont pay through paypal because HD could adjust the price to $1 until item shipped.”
- Something to check for from A8n3fan: “last pages of the clipper mag i got in mail today is a 5.00 off 50 at jewel coupon” It isn’t in all of them, but definitely worth checking for!
- Jane says: “Cat going on at Kroger right now as well. The Crystal Lights are part of the buy 5 mega event, so if you have tearpad coupons the price of the on-the-go is like 38 cents after cps and Cat and the canisters are like 58 cents after the deal. They are not in the ad, so you have to scout around in the store to find deals included in the buy 5 one. They make this work sometimes!”