Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Carol is a fan of the crystal dangle earrings: “These earrings are very pretty. I have a pair in blue.”
- Kashi GoLean spotted by focadima: “just got some at my dollar tree this past weekend”
- A find from erin: “I found 10ct Welch’s fruit snacks on clearance at jewel for .99. used $1/2 q =.49.”
- A heads up from Pam on ShopSmart: “I ordered shopsmart mag thru that website previously–warning, it is NOT a year subscription, it is only 6 months. When you click on it you will see “6 issues.” I just looked mine up–my subscription started in March and ends in September. I do love the magazine though!
- She adds: “^^the magazine is published 10 times a year.”
- Maggie emails: “I am looking for a 5×7 feet rug and I remember that someone posted something about that a while back. There was an address where they sell greatly reduced rugs but I can’t seem to find the post.”
- Dan posts on Facebook: “any deals for making smores my daughter wants a b-day party for 18 people help!!!”
- A tip from feelgood on next week’s Tide Oxi deal: “If see that your P&G coupons are auto-deducting for $12.99, have your Target mobile coupon ready, and have them scan it at the end. Your scenario should work like this: 6 Tide Oxi @ $10.00 each = $60.00 Minus three Tide Oxi BOGO coupons auto-deducting $12.99 each (total $38.97) = $21.03 Minus $1.00 Target mobile coupon = $20.03 Pay $20.03 and get two $10 Gift Cards = $0.03 total And that’s without sending in for the rebate! Then save your receipt and when you spend another $9.97 or more in eligible items, send in for the $10 rebate.”
- Advice from Lynne: “If you know that you need a case of something, you can call ahead to make sure they have it. I order my wheat berries in a 25lb bag (counts as a case,) so I always call ahead since we are not close by. This way I’m not making a wasted trip.”