Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From focadima: “I read the round house last summer, I enjoyed it.”
- And Maureen agrees: “I concur, Round House is wonderful.”
- A reminder from julie: “I saw this on Jill’s site. Check your Wednesday tribute ad wraparound for 3 PG coupons. $1/1 Herbal Essence Hair Color, B2G1 Free Buy 2 herbal Essence Shampoo or Conditioner, get a body wash free, and $1/2 Aussie. I don’t get the paper delivered, but I checked the mailed version of the tribune ads and they were on that wraparound as well.”
- Wendy noticed: “FYI — I was at coupons.com to print the Mitchum coupon, looking for the Starbucks ones for CVS, and on the side was an ad for Mitchum “click here to save $1.00″ — so I was able to print FOUR Mitchum coupons in all. Sweet!”
- Krystle shares: “Just got my $20 Gift card from the McNeil allergy rebate! (This was a $16MM or something like that) So of course i had to go out to do the $15 Budweiser/ and Fresh Meat (need to purchase $15 worth) MIR, found in the Jewel big book. Goes great with the freebie/ $0.01 deals at Jewel, like anther reader commented earlier this week! Buy 4/$10 pun burgers, get 4ct pretzel buns FREE ($2.50 value), and $5.23 worth of chicken breast @2.99/lb. 1 X 24pk bud light cans @13.99, get 1 family size bag of Doritos and 2L bottle of Pepsi for a PENNY! So total with tax $30.85, paid with $20 McNeil gc and the rest cash. Also I had 25 cent back offers through Checkout51 for the Pepsi, hamburger pattis, and buns(+$0.75). So after I also submit for the $15 MIR everything will be FREE, minus the cost of stamps. Had my inlaws over today, and they were amazed at the “free” lunch.”
- From lisa: “K-Mart will double up to a $2.00 coupon (5 each day) starting tomorrow with your SYW card. (7-7). Now typically this is only a $1.00 and you have to spend $25. This time there is no threshold and with a $2.00 coupon there has to be some good deals to be had. Read this on hip to save and she suggests a couple deals. I went thru the ad that ends 7-7 and noticed the big boxes of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies for $3.50. If you have points available from the Kelloggs Rewards Program they have a $1.50 off a box (1000 points for 2 prints). Double that and they are only .50 cents a box. I think I will spend some time scanning the ads and my coupons today but if you come up with a deal please post as I will be going there tomorrow and could use the extra knowledge.”
- She adds: “The above mentioned Rice Krispies are the treat bars”
- She also says: “Kmart-I also noticed that they have a P&G deal where you get a OYNO coupon for $10.00 when you spend $30. Team that with the current P& G deal and ultimately you will get $20.00 back ($10 from P & G and $10 from Kmart) on a $30.00 purchase. Not bad and could make for some good tide deals. Have not dived into this yet either as with the holiday coupons took a back seat.”
- Julie comments: “If you can, go in-store. Mine in Bourbonnais has extra 60% off clearance and there is an in store Q on retailmenot.com for $25 off $75 you can stack on top of that and all the other sales they have going on!” The $25/$75 is also good online with code YOUSAVE25LB.
- One good through today from feelgood: “$10 off $25 Macy’s coupon Also 20% off coupon” Print to use in store or use code FOURTH25 for the $10/25 or FOURTH for the 20%.
- Sue emails: “Does anyone know who has Tiki Torch Oil Fuel on clearance (under $5.00)???”
- Joy is wondering: “Has anyone seen caramel Starbucks K-cups at their CVS, or do they just carry unflavored varieties? Trying to decide whether to try to make it to CVS between my 4 month old’s naps. Thanks in advance for any help!”
- Ashley reports: “All but the single serve Rice Dream are at Schaumburg, they no longer carry the single serving ones”
- April adds: “Last time I didn’t find any of them in Wheaton too.”
- Pam shares: “the Single serve Rice Dream were not on sale at the Naperville store. They were like $1.69″