Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander found barbecue sauce: “Cheap filler on Amazon with 20 s&s and 25% off Q. And this one is delicious. I’m using it right now.”
- John W shares: “Next week, Eli’s Cheesecake (6701 W. Forest Preserve Road in Chicago, near Montrose/Oak Park Ave.) celebrates Cheesecake Day with various free samples: July 30, free slice 9am-6pm; July 31, free samples 9am-3pm; Aug 1, free cheesecake buffet 3-5pm; Aug 2, free samples 9am-6pm. Complete schedule of events“
- Debra emails: “Vienna beef store on north damen ave north of Fullerton in Chicago. I bought bags for $10. Good prices”
- And Margie suggests: “100 hot dogs, GFS has good prices on all beef hot dogs. They are precooked so you are only heating and putting them in a bun. They also sell the foil sheets you can wrap them in. Use a coupon at GFS for $5 off 50 often in the newspaper if not find a friend with an entertainment coupon book. Buns aren’t cheap there, GO TO ALDI for buns. I know a restaurant owner who buys buns at Aldi its a trade secret I guess. Hope that’s helpful.”
- A find from juli: “Gurnee Jewel has 8 oz pub burgers for $1.00. Thats 16 oz for $2.00!!!!! You can smush it up for any ground beef recipe…… Unless it is a misprint…Gurnee store only.”
- A heads up from grandma g: “At Jewel today I bought 2 of the Keebler cookies, clearly marked on the shelf at $1.99 ea. After I checked out I checked my receipt and there was no “instant $1 savings” Went to the Service Desk and the woman there informed me that the “instant savings” was the reduction of $1 off each package, thus the $1.99 sale price, but there was no extra money off. What??? Leaves me speechless how the service people don’t understand their own ads and sales. I’ll just go back when someone else is there or ask for the manager I guess, but if the service desk doesn’t get it the manager probably won’t either. Maybe a different Jewel. Yet another reason why I rarely go to Jewel anymore:(“
- Jane warns: “I tried to roll points months back on a toilet seat and ended up returning it because the points did not show up on the 2nd one I bought using points. I do recall the time they had the Tide/Hanes deal, the Catalinas rolled just fine BUT it did not involve points that time. I would almost bet that this deal on the Downy will not roll but anyone that tries it please report back! Thanks.”
- Rangerdave says: “7/27 through 8/2, all Meijer stores will take an additional 50% off clearance priced electronics. Televisions, tablets, and iPod are excluded from this promotion.”
- From rifat: “YMMV Some Menard’s are a PIA on using more than 1 of the same coupon in a single purchase. You might have to do several transactions to do the ZEP deal.”
- From Carol S-T: “Bought these [New Balance shoes] a few weeks ago when they were on sale. Extremely comfortable! Unfortunately, the pink is very bright and the line pattern makes me feel like Spider-Man’s sister, so I only wear them on the treadmill at home.”
- West is wondering about the pet beds: “Anybody purchase these before? I’m curious of the quality/thickness?”