Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander shares: “If anyone is looking for headphones, I got a good deal at Hot Topic at the mall. They have some accessories on clearance BOGO free. Well, they have Grumpy Cat headphones (orig. $29.50) on clearance $9.98 and BOGO free, so about $5 each. My kids love them. There was clearance on shirts too. They were about $15, and you get a second one for $1. My son got 4 for about $32, so $8 each, which is great since regular price is around $21 each.” She adds: “Here are the headphones.“
- Laura asks: “Has anyone seen a coupon for Great clips? Do they take competitors coupons? thanks”
- Shandelle shares: “Someone told me they take competitor’s coupons but I tried to go into one with a $4 supercuts coupon from a couple weeks ago in the inserts and they told me no. This was in the city and they’re all franchised I think so maybe stores just make up their own rules about that sort of thing. Check for an Early Bird special if you can’t find a coupon. I think the store near me advertised a $9.99 haircut if you come in before noon on Mon or Tue.”
- From Comicbob: “My great clips gave me $2 off with competitor’s coupon.”
- Jackie on Facebook likes the $5 golf umbrella: “I bought one of these last time around and it was surprisingly nice!”
- If you find clearance like Rachel did, David sweetens the deal: “Snackimals (or Puffins) are still $1.50 back on Shopmium. Don’t know if Rachel already redeemed, but good for everyone else to know.”
- A possible deal from feelgood: “If the Keebler S’mores and Simply Made are really $1.99 this time around (a few weeks ago during the Keebler cookies sale these were tagged at a higher price), then they should be $0.99 each after the $1.00/2 printable coupon and the $1.00 instant off when you buy 2, as advertised on page 24 of the Jewel monthly ad.”
- He adds: “Also, S’mores are giving 220 points each on KFR. And until 7/25, enter 5 codes from Keebler cookies and get a bonus of 1000 points, limit twice. With just 5 S’mores, you should get 2100 points. You can redeem 1000 points for a $1.50/1 coupon on Keebler cookies…don’t these print 2X? With the instant $1.00 off on 2, the cookies would be $1.49 each, so more free cookies. And then enter those codes for more points!”
- And he sends over three Essential Everyday printable coupons: $1.00/3 EE condiments, $1.50//2 refrigerated salsas, $1.50/2 pickles.
- Something to look for from Sandy K-G: “My Tribune has a glossy separate ad $5 off $50 for Jewel. This is besides the normal sale ad. Nice surprise today.” She adds: “Oh ya. Fine print says Eola Rd or Napeville Sorry. But for those out this way a nice surprise.”
- Outlander shares: “Just bought strawberries at Bloomingdale Meijer on sale 5/$5. Only 25 cents with my Driscoll Q. Free if you have $1 Q.”
- Sent over by letsshop: “At my Menards flowering perennial bushes on sale $5.24 with $5 each rebate = 24 cents 12 limit ,bought 12 (: Don’t know if all stores marked ,worth checking . Lots of Butterfly bushes ,Spirea and Forsythia and Wieglia !”
- Some questions from liz: “I am going up to Wisconsin this weekend and am going to check out this store since I see they have double coupon days..I am wondering if any of your readers can help with the coupon policy . It says you may double 10 coupons up to and including $1.00 with a $25. purchase. Is the $25 before or after coupons? Do they take printable coupons?”
- Kari O. responds: “Before coupons. And they take some printables. Mostly just Coupons.com at my store. They had a few fraudulent Smartsource ones recently, so they’re very picky in Antioch. Also make sure the coupons you have don’t say “Do Not Double” or “DND” because they will not double them. I found this to be true on Blinkies, Peelies and Little Debbie coupons. Make sure you have a Piggly Wiggly card first. Sign up at the customer service desk. Also make sure grab a physical ad because you must have the in ad coupon to qualify for double coupons. It’s fun.”
- And liz follows up: “after the 10th double can you still use a 11th single coupon? I wamt to get $25 in free groceries lol”
- Kari O. answers: “Yes. You can use more than 10 coupons. But only the first 10 will double. I usually hand those over first on a separate pile. Keep in mind they manually enter each doubled coupon. So it takes awhile to check out. Just be patient and super nice. I find most of the cashiers coupon and take advantage of double coupons too, so they’re nice about it too.”
- She also suggests: “Use the Butera ad to plan too. In my area the Butera ad and Piggly Wiggly ad are nearly identical. I do get lots of stuff free, but I always throw in treats for my kids and overpriced items too. I feel guilty taking advantage of them sometimes. My local store uses double coupons as a gimmick just to get people in the door. They are competing with a Walmart and now an Aldi’s too. So, they are desperate and that’s why they double coupons.”
- From Vivian in Hot Deals: “I’ll be shopping for a Queen size mattress soon. Med-Firm. Any ideas of the best places to shop?”
- On the Rock the Lunchbox coupons, julie says: “these should match up nice with Target’s $5/$20 sustaining/organic coupon.”
- Kimberly in Hot Deals wants to know: “What travel sites offer the best deals?” I haven’t used it, but over the weekend I heard about some awesome deals friends have found through TravelZoo.
- From feelgood: “$50 Southwest Airlines Voucher + 1 YEAR GrandParents.com Premium Membership! $14.25“