Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Jean reports on the $.99 strawberries: “My Jewel didn’t have Organic in stock so I was able to get a raincheck. I’m not sure all stores will be as amiable, but my store (Palatine on Dundee/Hicks) gave it to me.”
- Ashley says: “Only Jewel I’ve seen with Driscoll’s strawberries is Hoffman Estates on Roselle Rd.”
- Shandelle shares: “FYI, no Kroger & affiliates Friday Freebie this week and the message on the page indicates there will not be one again until 6/20. Something to note if you’re buy an actual Kroger, I’m participating in multiple BzzAgent campaigns for Kroger right now and they sent me an email saying there would be a lot of promotion around the ethnic aisle in June, especially on weekends, so be sure to check that out for possible samples, coupons or other freebies. They sent me 2 coupons for free items in their new store brand of higher end ethnic products. :)”
- Cari shares: “I found $1/1 peelies on the Ball Park Lean Angus Beef Franks.”
- A warning from kim: “I’ve been to the Meijer in rolling meadows and melrose park and they never stack coupons. They will let you use target coupons, but you cannot use a manufacturer coupon with it. Also the last time I had an mperks deal with the same manufacturer coupon a pop menu came up on the register asking me if I wanted to use the mperk or the manufacturer coupon. They will not take both.” I have had a similar experience in Melrose Park. That isn’t what the policy says, but I have given up trying to fight it. The second point depends on the mperk. Some are manufacturer and some are store and the store ones do stack with manufacturer coupons.
- Laura sends over: “Meijer signage for Ziplock sandwich bags deal at Meijer.”
- From mandi in: “The sinful nail polishes are good for their price range. It requires 2 or 3 coats to cover your nail bc they go on very thin.”
- From mandi in: “Does anyone know if the schmucks in cherry valley still does triple coupons? They haven’t done one in awhile. Has anyone heard when the next on will be?”
- From julie on the allergy rebate: “WHo-Hoo!!!! Looks like the complaints and threats on their site to report them to BBB, PA AG and the FTC have gotten their attention. They are now saying sorry for the disappointment, and that they are going to honor all rebates mailed in by 5/24/14.”