Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Shandelle found: “Here is a CVS store printable for $1 off Aquafina FlavorSplash- Supposedly these are $.88 the wee of 6/15. Potentially could be stacked with the BOGO from 4/13 SS to get two free. I’ve never checked my local CVS so I don’t know if they even carry them.”
- And Mari reports: “I’ve seen the Aquafina FlavorSplash recently at my CVS (Foster/Broadway in Chicago) with stickers that say “Try me, I’m new!”, so maybe other places will begin to carry them, as well.”
- Holly got the golf umbrella: “I picked one up the other day and it’s pretty nice. They had them right up front by the cash registers.”
- Terri J on Sargento tasting cheeses: “They are small, but yummy. I bought the parmanito? (cant remember the name) and asiago and they were great for $1.50, which beats the specialty cheeses by the deli. We shredded one and it covered a pizza. We could taste the difference! I got the cheddar too but that one wasn’t much different than Kraft Cracker barrel.” Sargento tasting cheese is $2.00 through 7/1. Use $1.00/2 in the 4/27 SS or print $1.00/2 Sargento Tastings cheese.
- A heads up from Jane: “Did you notice when you cut out the Earthbound Farm coupon you are ruining the other 2 on the back of that page? Not very good planning on their part there. You will have to grab twice as many book as you will need and wasting lots of paper to the recycle bin. I was just glad my store finally got the books in. I am wanting to try the napkin deal.” So, if you want to use all three coupons (Earthbound Farm, Green Giant veggies, and Taylor Farms) you will need to grab two booklets.
- From SoapboxTray: “A couple little Mariano’s deals. Mott’s is $2. was free after $1. IP. The Hawaiian Punch Aloha 3 of the 4 flavors they had were marked $1.79 use the B1G1 IP for 90¢ each giant bottles. Good for making popsicles!”
- She adds: “And for anyone that likes Chai, the coffee bar (Vero) makes the best Chai latte that I have ever had, and I am usually partial to the lady in green.”
- Jennifer sends over: “I make fruit granitas for my family all summer and am looking for a good popsicle mold to use (rather than my basic large bowls). Can anyone suggest a great product?”
- Jane says: “There is a BOGO cp. in the 5-4 RP for the Pure Protein bars and also $1/2 in the 4-6 RP, making them 49c each using either coupon. I also found $1.69/2 printable on RedPlums site (Coupon Tom is showing), but it must be out of prints now…..if you are able to print off there! (I cannot)”