Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A recommendation for your free movies, from Outlander: “I LOOOVE that movie “The Fifth Element”. I even bought it on Amazon, and have it downloaded on my iPad.”
- From Kari O.: “Have you ever used PinchMe.com for free samples? I’ve received a few and saw they did a promotion with South Beach Diet. They are out of those samples but have a link saying ‘Print Coupon’. I clicked it even though I was on my iPad and it actually printed! It felt wild since it didn’t install anything or refer me to an app. It even printed with the “verifymycoupon.com” and qr code.”
- Mariana says: “These are on sale for $1.88 at family dollar and they my store had aloha morning“
- Yesterday, Aimee niticed: “I was at Jewel today and Fiora paper towels (8-pk) are on sale for 3.99, plus you can the $1 coupon from this weekend’s paper.”
- On the Allergy rebate, Jennifer on Facebook shares: “I contacted Zyrtec through FB. They are sending a $10 check. Any other inquiries (like people with out FB, can try their customer service at 1-800-343-7805.”
- A heads up from Ann on the fare sale: “Check block out dates. Think they are Nov 21-Dec. 2. That takes care of Thanksgiving.”
- From Dawn on Facebook: “The Target on 63rd St. in Woodridge has 20 pack Capri Sun on clearance for $1.99, same price as a 10 pack.”
- A question from Dawn: “Has anyone else had problems with Walgreens no longer accepting manufacturer coupons that state “Redeemable at WalMart?” The Reynolds Wrap coupons print with that wording and the manager at my store would not accept it. I pointed out that it is a manufacturer coupon and did not say Redeemable ONLY at WalMart but he said they are not getting reimbursed for these coupons. Anyone else have this problem?”