Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Mary emails: “I don’t know if you have posted about Amazon’s price guarantee, but I just found out about it yesterday when my teenager told me. If the price drops, you can get a refund of what you paid – the new price. It has to be within one week of your shipment date. So my son got a computer part and it was $434.99 when he ordered it. The price dropped to $369.99. We contacted Amazon and he got a $65 refund! There isn’t any easy way to contact them about this. I searched for live chat in help and that’s how I got it handled.”
Food 4 Less
- Pam reports: “The Schick deal [from last week] continues thru July 1, Just is not in the ad this week… Therefore if it’s not in the ad you will not be able to get a rain check. Sometimes F4L runs their sales for 2 weeks. The shelf display price says til July 1. Did it today & it’s still good to go :)”
- On the $5/10 Kraft coupon in some Centrella ads, Victoria says: “The coupon worked fine last night”
- From Ashley: “Meijer has Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip for $2.88 on sale this week in our area Use $1.50/1 Valli Store Coupon from the Ad and the $1/1 manufacturer tear pad or the peelies on them at Meijer/Jewel and pay just $0.38 a 30oz Jar or $0.01 an ounce!!”
- Karen on Facebook shares: “I saw flip flops for 50 cents at Menards this morning in Homer Glen“
- From ann: “We just bought the Pittsburgh Paint Grand Distinction from Menards and it covers great. We went from a dark red to a beige. Coverage was impressive.”
- And Anne says: “In regards to paint, every store has different lines ranging from inexpensive to expensive. With paint, you get what you pay for. $12 (or free) is EXTREMELY cheap for a gallon of paint, and there is really no way a manufacturer can make a quality paint for that price – full of fillers that don’t hide and aren’t durable. I agree with Peaches – check out Consumer Reports – and expect to pay about $25-30+/gal. Also, if you are painting a dark color (reds, deep blue, etc.), a tinted primer is necessary to minimize the coats of expensive topcoat. Paint desk people will not always tell you that. Around holidays, Lowe’s often has $5 rebates off gallons. Also, Ace has had deals lately BOGO because they have a new Valspar paint line, and their Clark & Kensington has been top-rated with CR the last couple years. Depot’s Behr line was also top-rated prior to that.”
- DD adds: “AS for paint, Ive tried every major brand in the last few years. IMO By far the best is Menards Dutch boy Platnium paint & primer in one Runs about $32, less if they have a rebate. Used it on several rooms, covers in one to two oats beautifully. So easy to apply.. I recently bought 5 dif samples, Pittsburg, Dutch Boy, Sherwin Williams, Behr and Valspar. All same finish and color and did 2×2 ft test patches om 3 walls to see dif lighting etc, Dutch boy won easily. Covered in one coats, no streaks, even finish. HTH”
- Something to look for from Steve F.: “FYI…There are $1.00/2 Crystal Light blinkies by the Crystal Light at Publix. “
- Pam shares: “There is a .75/1 IP available for the Davidson’t eggs. Per their website, they do have a cage-free option available, not sure that is part of the $2.48 sale yet, but will check later when I am there.”