Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A question from Shandelle: “Anyone know of the cheapest way to get some canning jars?? I’m new to the whole process. But I scored 4 lbs of Driscoll’s strawberries at Target for only $.15 each stacking coupons and I’m planning to make several jars of jam. I think 16 oz jars would be ideal for me. Thanks!”
- A response from peaches: “For canning jars go to Goodwill or the Salvation Army or any church rummage sale.”
- Outlander says: “I just saw pint size (16 oz) on sale at Menards last week for $6.49. That’s a fantastic price, but I don’t know if they are still on sale. You want the case to be under $10. Also check Ace, Meijer and Walmart. They are usually on sale there. I checked Goodwill, but they are not cheap there. They are usually $1 a piece, and you still need proper lids. I’d buy them there only if you need only 2-3. I can a lot, so I buy cases. You can also look at garage sales. HTH”
- Shandelle adds: “I was just on Target.com as it’s the closet big box store to me.. I just noticed the 4pk of Ball canning jars 16 oz today went from $5.99 to $5.40, which I could price match in the store, plus get another $.27 off with my Red Card. I’m guessing this is a decent price? That’d be $5.13 + tax for four brand new 16 oz jars with good lids. Would at least satisfy what I need to make my strawberry jam and I can pursue other avenues for more jars down the road. Just want to get my strawberries taken care of before they start to go yucky.”
- A report from feelgood on the Ban cloths: “No need to split these up. At my store, they were $3.59 each. I got four. Subtotal was $14.36. Used four $2.00/1 MQ’s, a $2.50 off $12 deodorant purchase CVS store coupon, and $0.77 came off on the 20% regular priced items CVS store coupon. Total was $3.09 + tax. Paid with $3.00 EB and cash for the $0.09 and tax. Got an $8.00 EB. $4.91 MM!” YMMV on the deodorant coupon, since these aren’t actually deodorant but from a company that also makes deodorant.
- From PeteyB: “Just picked up 3 1.5 quart Friendly’s ice Creams for $4.50 at Jewel with $1 off coupon in today’s Tribune. It is on sale through 6/3 for 2 for $5.”
- Mandy shares: “I was at Meijer yesterday and bought 2 Vaseline lotions, and 2 Suave body washes and got a $2 on your next order Catalina. Not sure what triggered it? I did see something that google brought up about buying 2 Vaseline lotions and get $2, but it was for stores that aren’t in this area. Anyway, Mperks had a few Vaseline coupons, so, if you want to try it and need lotion, it’s a fair deal, as some of the lotions are b1g1 @ 50% this week at some Meijers.”
- From Susan on Facebook: “Got this from meijer…And this one….”
Details on the last one: 5/19 – 6/15/14, participating products include Campbell’s Chunky Soups, Condensed Soups, Go Soups, Gourmet Bisque Soups, Healthy Request Soups, Home Style Soups, Microwaveable Soups, Slow Kettle Soups, Spaghetti-Os, Pace Salsa or Picante sauce, Prego Italian Sauces, Campbell’s Skillet Sauces or Slow Cooker Sauces, Swanson Broth, and Swanson Premium Chicken. Buy 3-4, get $1.00 OYNO, buy 5-6, get $1.50 OYNO, or buy 7 or more, get $2.50 OYNO.
- Shandelle says: “I don’t think the Skittles $1/2 from 6/1 RP works on the 6-7.2 oz size Skittles / Starburst gummies for the earn 250 pts. It says 13 to 14.5 oz so it’d be good for the 2/$4 laydown bags which I don’t think earn the 250 BRP wyb 2. However, for the Mars candy singles on sale for $.59 with in ad coupon, you should be able to use the $.50/2 Skittles coupon from 6/1 RP making them $.34 each.”