Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From feelgood: “Both of these are back on the $10 gas card deal for the week of 6/22- 6/28. Mars Bites 2/$5, Lancaster pouches 2/$6.”
- Shandelle shares: “Check your CVS store coupons either from the red machine or receipts. I had one for $4 off a Speed Stick Gear deodorant. They’re 2/$8 right now. I stacked with two of the $2 printables from coupons.com and got both free as well as $2 ECB wyb 2! So a money maker.”
- Outlander says: “Great Clips Qs are very often in regular newspaper inserts, and in those junk mail envelopes with coupons that come in the mail. They also take any competitor Qs, so you can use any that you find.”
- Shandelle responds: “Great Clips will take competitor Qs??? Are you certain? I prefer Great Clips over Super Cuts but SC seems to run coupons in the inserts more often and I almost never get anything from Great Clips even though I give them more business. I had a bad experience at Super Cuts in the city (Wickerpark) a few months ago when we were were still getting winter weather. The lady cutting my hair barely spoke English and just blow dried my hair (then put some gel in it that I didn’t ask for; I just assumed drying your hair was customary since they drown it in water to cut it!!! Especially given it was like 12 degrees outside!!) and they claimed this was the haircut AND a “style” which just pissed me off. I didn’t ask for anything but a trim and cleanup of my layers. They tacked an extra $8 onto my $8.99 coupon haircut. I submitted a complaint on the Super Cuts website and no one ever contacted so me so I guess they don’t care at all..”
- Anne replies: “Yes, Great Clips accepts competitor coupons. We use them there all the time, and they even have a sign on the front door of ours saying they do.”
- Outlander adds: “Yes, they definitely do. There’s a sign inside or on the door, I believe. I think it does say maximum discount $3 or $4, can’t remember. But my DH has used Supercuts and Sports Clips Qs there, no problem.”
- Ashley shares: “If you go to your Jewel they can print a Great Clips coupon off for you if they participate”
- Shandelle wonders: “How does Jewel print one? Do I just ask at customer service?”
- John W comments: “Great Clips coupons: I got a $6.99 great clips coupon on the Mariano’s receipt from the one at Lawrence and Damen in Chicago, for the Lincoln Square great clips only.”
- Caroline posts on Facebook: “Jerry’s has organic strawberries for .69 til Wednesday. They are nice and sweet.“
- Found by feelgood: “New winetag booklet found at Jewel on Sutter Home wine. Says: “Save up to $17.00!” No alcohol purchase required manufacturer coupons: $1.00.1 Claussen Pickles (makes them $0.99 each at Jewel wyb 5, until 6/10), $1.00/1 President brie cheese, $1.00/1 Alexia frozen potatoes or French fries, $1.00/2 King’s Hawaiian buns or rolls, $1.00/2 PAM cooking sprays. Mail In Rebates: $2.00 any Sutter Home wine and beef, $10.00 12-pk Pabst Blue Ribbon beer AND $15.01 purchase of meat, produce, charcoal and/or condiments.” He adds: “BTW, found these at the Lemont Jewel. Should be at most other Jewels, too.”
- A tip from Kathy: “Kmart has an offer for a $5 award card and 2,000 points when you buy a $25 gift card from Kmart, limit 2 offers. If you are near a Kmart, pick up these cards which can be redeemed at Sears and get 4,000 points and $10 to spend at Kmart next week.”
- Jenny posts in Hot Deals: “a heads up for those of you going to the elgin meijer. They are all out of the free brut deodorant, and they are STILL out of boneless skinless chicken breast. Ran out last week when it was 1.99/lb so i got a rain check only to find out they are out again today! Also out of cheap ziploc bags… BOO for my trip!”
- Connie asks: “We moved into a new place and got a new patio set on Sunday from Target (thank you, 40% off patio furniture from Cartwheel!). But we’re missing a grill. DH really wants one since this new place allows them. Has anyone seen a good deal on a charcoal grill? Most of the ones we have seen are $99, and we were hoping to get one for around $50 if possible. All ideas welcome!”
- An idea from feelgood: “Hi, Connie. In case you missed it, MUM posted a deal on $50 back in points on $50 worth of grilling accessories at Sears, which you could then use towards a grill. Here’s a charcoal grill for under $40, there’s others around $50″
- A question from rifat: “Does anyone eat Fisher Boy fish sticks at/from Dollar Tree? From what I’ve read, they are not worth the paper/ink to print the coupon that makes them free. I’m usually not choosy.”
- Amy reports: “Target in Warrenville $2 per lb for ground chuck”
- A tip from Krystle: “Click sort coupons by ‘newest’. This helps me find coupons faster on Targets website. especially for Hot/New deals that pop up on Sunday mornings.”
- Krystle says: “If you are shopping Wags and plan to do the booster points coupon (5k + when you spend $25). Don’t forget About the Resolve MIR in the 5/11SS. Made my trip free after everything (BR points, RRs, and MIR).”