Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- An observation from ellen: “i noticed the Dawn coupon in the p&G does not specificaly exclude the 9oz size.”
Food 4 Less
- A use for the $1.00/1 GM cereal printable, from Charlotte on Facebook: “F4L has $2.50 cereal with free milk WYB 4“
- On the EE napkins, Rocket warns: “I used the $1.50 coupon and the $.70 one but the $.70 didn’t come off so keep a eye on that .”
- And adds: “The napkins are on sale 2 for $4 sorry I don’t Know for how long”
- And Jane says: “OK, just back from Jewel and my store does not have the Big Books out yet. I checked the prices because I did get the manuf. cp to print yesterday. They have 2 kinds of EE napkins, “Casual” are $2 for the 250 count thru 6-29 and “Soft & Strong” are $2.69 for the 200 count thru 9-30. Does that store coupon say “awesome” napkins? I hope you can buy the not so awesome ones because they will be much cheaper. I’m thinking the 70c store cp didn’t come off because it was not the 200 ct awesome ones. They both are EE napkins though?”
- A find from Mandy: “I was at Jewel this PM and they had 12 oz. pkgs. of Al Fresco chicken sausage on sale for $4.49 and many of them had coupons attached for $2 off. Not sure if it’s at all Jewels, but, this is the best deal I have found for this product, and we really like it.”
- Christine sends over: “Joe Caputo’s had Reddi Whip for $1.79. With the $1 q that’s $.79 for whipped cream. I also purchased Huy Fong ground garlic chile paste $1.79.”
- Melinda posts on Facebook: “we hit up Marianos in Wheaton tonight and found raspberries for .99“
- From liz: “I did find the power free 17 ct finish at my Meijer in niles today…they also had sara lee frozen pound cakes usually 3.79 on sale for 2.50 and if you have a 1.50 printable coupon(coupons.com??) makes for 1.00 pound cakes which goes good with cheap berries and all the rediwhip coupons lately..coupon expires on the 31st.”
- Ashley shares: “Off! Bug Spray is Free after coupon stack and catalina, and clip ons are net $0.99 after coupon stack and catalina” There is $2.00 instant savings and a $1.00 Catalina wyb two. There is a $1.00/1 printable here, and apparently a $2.00/2 and a $1.00/2 Target coupon, but I am not sure of the origin of those. Update, she adds: “The $2/2 is from various spring magazines $1/2 Target is here” Apparently I did not use the correct search terms!
- From Cassie on the Oscar Mayer P3 packs: “The lunchmeat in these was gross. All the larger pieces were gristly. The cheese and nuts were OK but not sure if that little bit is worth even $0.50”
- Christine asks: “Also, what is a good price for tahini paste?” I have not done extensive research, but the best I have found is Tony’s putting the 32 oz jar on sale for $7.49. I think the regular price was just a bit more.
- Charlotte says, of Dutch Country bread: “This bread is more expensive at Food4Less (or it was last time I checked), around $3.50, but it was $2.49 at Target yesterday.”
- A tip from Kari O.: “Even if the offer states that it excludes clearance I always scan it with the Cartwheel app. If the clearance item qualifies the offer will pop up.”
- From Mary on Facebook: “