Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Cesar comments: “I used the credit to purchase the new Ariana Grande song “Problem” and to my surpise I received a promotional credit of $3 for purchasing that song without knowing! Not sure what other songs might fall under this promotion their having but keep an eye out for other possible songs to obtain the $3 credit valid towards games or applications from the Amazon Appstore for Android :)”
- Jane says: “Also, in the 5-18 SS (regional?) was a $1/1 Philly Swirl coupon and I found them at my Dollar Tree. They are small boxes of 6 for free but I also see in the Jewel BIG BOOK OF SAVINGS May book good only thru tomorrow they have boxes of 12 push ups or stick pops for $3.59 BOGO. So after you use a coupon on each box, they are 80c each! If you want those you better hurry in to Jewel [today].”
- For the Mio deal, Shari says: “Be sure to check your monopoly coupons. I had the .50/1.”
- From feelgood, some coupons for the instant savings deal ending today: “$1.00/1 Kraft dressing, $1/2 Jello refrigerated, $1/2 Kraft shredded and $1/2 Kraft singles. All MQs that say ‘at Winco Foods’ but not ‘only” at. “
- Outlander found: “Black Flag fly swatters are $0.49 for each 2-pack at Menards, but the tag says $0.98 or something. I got 2 today and used 2 $1/1 Qs, so it was a mm.”
- Abbey says: “A little review on this hose….We just hooked ours up over the weekend. It works well but you are supposed to drain it when you are finished with it which wastes a lot of water. I think I will keep the watering can next to it so I can drain it into something. I also have two hoses connected together. I am going to unhook one so there is even less water to drain out. I am hoping it lasts several seasons because it is really light weight and doesn’t tangle.”
- From rose on Beats by Dre: “Does anyone know if this is a really good price on these, my daughter’s bday is coming and I would like to get her a pair but only if the price is worth it”
- A report from lesli: “I did this deal on monday and also got a printout of $1.00/2 archer farms pizza .”
- And she adds: “if you did the CPK deal before with the ice cream inside the boxes are coupons on the pizzas… $1.00/2″
- Shandelle shares: “I did this on Monday but mixed & matched. Regular price for CPK in the city is $6.19.. so I got 3 of those and 1 Home Run Inn ultra thin sausage, priced $5.99. I considered buying 4 CPK but the HRI was 19 oz vs 14.3 to 15.5 oz for the CPK! Somewhere I’d snagged a $1 HRI pizza insert coupon so I stacked the $1.50/2 CPK Target printable (totally legit since I had 3 of them!), plus three $1 printables mentioned above and the $1 HRI.. paid $6.54 after my Red Card discount or $1.64 per pizza. I’m happy with that. And I still have a stash of assorted pizza coupons if I feel like running some more deals later in the week. :)”