Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Linda had problems with the $.55/1 Kraft dressing coupon: “I was unable to print it at all, no matter where I tried from.”
- As did Jane: “I cannot get it to print either now…..and I have tried 3 or 4 times! I thought it was just me. That is weird though, usually when it has hit its limit, the coupon doesn’t just hang up there on “printing your coupon” or whatever it says.”
- From Outlander: “Also, remember, last week I told you about Shopmium having 100% back on Tick-Tacks and 20% back on Saving Star . I don’t know if it’s still there, but it was a day or 2 ago.”
- Shandelle says: “Check your CVS store coupons, I had one print on a receipt sometime in the last 2 weeks for $4 off $10 any razors or shave cream purchase. BIC Soleil 4 ct disposables are $7.49 and buy 1 get 1 for 50% off. Stack with two $3 BIC Soleil disposable coupons from 5/4 SS and get two packs for $1.23 plus high tax. It was $2.27 for me plus had some ECB to use up.”
Deal of the day
- Charlotte says: “This [Pelican Harbor deal] actually works out to $1 cheaper than if you use your resident ID :P”
- For those who snagged the Wish-Bone coupon, Shandelle found: “I saw a blog post elsewhere that these are $1.99 at Kroger right now, so free after [coupon and Ibotta] stack. If you have a Kroger nearby.”
- Kristen shares: “On Friday, I found 60ct Flintstone chewable vitamins on clearance at the Meijer in St. Charles for $3.77. Used the $2/1 from the 3/16 SS for $1.77 vitamins.”
- Tori says: “DS loves the Sweet Baby Ray’s buffalo wing dipping sauce, which I got for free today at Meijer. They are on sale for .99 and I used the $1/1 SBR Dipping sauces from the front page of yesterday’s (5/18) SS. I assume you could also price match at Target or Walmart.”
- From Ashley: “Menards has 4 pack sharpie highlighters for $1.74 Use the $2/1 coupon to get them free, and if your store allows, $0.26 overage!”
- Linda asks: “Has anyone tried freezing the Oscar Meyer Deli fresh meat? Wondering how well that would work.”
- Megan posts on Facebook: “my stockpile is seriously low on toothpaste and body wash. If anyone knows of any free/inexpensive deals, please let me know! Two items I do not want to pay full price for!“
- Dana is wondering: “Has anyone had these [slimming] treatments? I have seen these deals before but I dont know anyone who has actually had them…”
- Yesterday liz told us about the Stouffer’s deal with the $1.50 Target printable and free Green Giant steamer vegetable wyb three. Stacy adds (and thanks to Shandelle for the link): “If you are a member of the Dinner Club you can print a coupon good on 3 entrées (and reprint it, too!)”
- Karen reports on Swiffer: “I grabbed the last 3 boxes at one store tonight and the other store was already cleaned out. These are going to be tough to find since they are such a good deal.” Rachel and I found one lonely box at Hillside today as well.
- And Jolynn reports: “Mine tried to deny it too. The box is not labeled a starter kit but the Target sales tag on the shelf has it labeled as a starter kit. I offered to walk back to the aisle and show her. She decided to push the coupons through.”
- Similar findings from Mollie W: “None left at the Niles Target this morning.”
- Shandelle shares her trip: “Had a pretty decent Target trip this afternoon. Transaction 1- 2 Dr Scholl’s inserts, $5.49 each and $5 GC wyb 2. Use two $3 Dr School’s Dreamwalk from 5/4 SS and two $2.50 Dreamwalk Target coupons from the 4/27 SS. Received $5 GC. 18 ct box of U by Kotex click tampons $4.39, used the $1.50 Target mobile coupon (OFFERS) and a $1 U by Kotex that came with a sample in the mail, so $1.89 total. Total after tax and Red Card savings was $2.03. Transaction 2- Two more Dr Scholl’s inserts, received another $5 GC. Simply Lemonade, $2 and used the $.75 printable. Total was $1.57 which I paid for from GC in transaction 1. Transaction 3- Buy two Simple facial cleansing cloths for $3.79 each and one Pond’s facial cleansing cloths for same price, receive $5 GC wyb 3. Use $1.50 Pond’s coupon from April All You, $1 Pond’s Target printable, two Simple coupons here and received $5 GC. Total was $5.37, paid for with previous gift cards. Final Transaction- Buy 2 Garnier shampoo/conditioner on price cut for $3.07 in the city (reported online $2.85 for some). Use two $2 Garnier coupons from I think the 5/4 RP and two $.75 Target printables from yesterday. Also bought a second Simply Lemonade for $2 and used the $.75 coupon. A fifth of Bacardi Oakheart rum on price cut for $10.99 and used the $2 manufacturer coupon from the back of the CVS ad this week. Redeemed the rest of my gift cards and paid $4.11 OOP after Red Card savings. Not bad and entirely for things I will actually use! Had the most patient cashier ever so I am thankful for that. :)” She adds: “For the last month or two at Jewel, something kept spitting out at the register for Bacardi Oakheart rum and I just kinda ignored it since I pretty exclusively buy Captain Morgan. But now I will pay attention next time in case it was a MIR. Just a heads up. I think Target has all the flavors of Bacardi on price cut for $10.99 until 5/31.” I found a $7 MIR wyb two Bacardi rum (various types) on bottles at Jewel. I am not sure of the expiry, as I already sent it in ;).
- A find from Terri: “At the Ultra in Wheaton they had a cart of Kraft Classic Ranch dressing ( bonus size 24 oz) on clearance for a $1 each. In this Sunday’s Smart Saver was a coupon for .75 off two ( shows same pic as bottle). My boys will only use this dressing so stocking up.”