Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Tori says: “Admission to Magic Waters on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday is $12 all the time.”
- Gail warns: “The raspberries are very small, mushy, and even moldy. Check carefully.”
- Becky is wondering about the Larabars: “But the real question is, do they taste good? Love coconut stuff!”
- Anne responds: “They’re ok. They contain dates, so are kind of mushy-chewy — not like a Kind bar.”
- A find from feelgood: “4 tires, get 2 free nights at Marriott: Readers are occasionally looking for tire deals. Here’s one: www.continentaltire.com/www/download/tires_us_en/conti_communication/promotions/marriott_redemption_form_en.pdf Hotel list: www.continentaltire.com/www/download/tires_us_en/conti_communication/promotions/marriott_locations_en.pdf Some of these hotels are over $200 a night (Hawaii, London, etc.)!”
- Caroline posts on Facebook: “In the new Carson’s ad found in today’s Suntimes there is a new coupon for $10/$10! Good on regular and sale prices. Coupon good Friday til Sunday the 18th.”
- On the Jimmy Dean, Brian warns: “Bolingbrook’s manager, Eric, refused to push it through claiming that they were no longer allowed to manually enter coupons.”
- From jackie: “I did the ice cream deal today, the magnum was 3.99 for the regular bars and 5.99 for the minis. So it looked like this 2 breyers $6 1 magnum 3.99 -$2 for buying breyers -3 man q $5 for all 3 items:-)”
- Theresa says: “I have a stack of the $1.25 off one Magnum coupons that don’t expire until 6/24, and my family loves ice cream, so I am going to buy six Breyers and 3 Magnums, using 2 of the $3/3 and 3 of the $1.25/1 Magnums. Saves just a little more.” She adds: “Forgot to add that the Magnum coupons were IPs, and, I assume, no longer available.”
- Melissa noticed: “Also, there’s a 75c off simply lemonade coupon on mperks as well.”
- Ashley shares: “There’s a great deal on tableware too with the new catalina. You can get eight items for as low as $4 oop“
- She adds: “This will double dip with the catalina starting Monday for spend $6 on meijer napkins get $1.50 onyo. So buy six napkins $1 each, get back $1/$4, $1.50, and $3 Catalina. Then buy six more and use the Catalina’s. You’ll pay $6.50 oop for 12 packs of napkins”
- Don posts on Facebook: “10/10 get 11th this week includes 3 types of Annies which are : Shells and Real aged cheddar , Shells and White cheddar and Macaroni and Cheese – all are made with organic pasta – i scored a BUNCH” Print $.35/1 here.
- On Raise.com DON says: “Rachel, these are gift cards. I have purchased several hundred dollars of gift cards from them and the cards are either physical – to use IN store OR ECODE that can be used on line….. I love this place – the ECODES turn around time is within 24 hours and as quick as 1 hour which means whenever I purchase online, I look to buy an ECODE from Raise to make the purchase. They have cards that save up to 25 or more percent…. check out petco and petsmart , culvers and on and on….. LOVE THIS PLACE …… Last, they do call and confirm a 1st time purchase with all new customers – just security”
- Lisa says: “Publix in Florida takes them too, but be sure to print their coupon policy which clearly states that they, ‘accept coupons from all local retail pharmacies’ before going in to redeem the deal. Many Publix pharmacy employees are unaware of this policy. CVS in South Florida has told me that they will happily accept the Kmart transfer coupon, although I prefer to get a supermarket gift card from Publix.”
- A Sam’s Club question from Kristen: “My current membership expires in July. Can I let it lapse, buy this now and then redeem it in August? This is definitely a deal I’d hate to miss out on. Anyone know? Thank you.”
- Shandelle points out: “There is also 10% off Soft Scrub on Cartwheel exp 5/27.”
- On the Simply Lemonade, she also shares: “Krazy Coupon Lady just blogged that starting Sunday, these will also be $2 each at Target. So if you have a Red Card, the deal is slightly better than Walgreens at $2.37 or $1.19 each. Plus you can get gift cards through Shopkick super easily, too. I guess if you have BR points at Wags, that might sway you the other way, too.”
- Tamara comments: “I found Zantac 75, 80 ct at Walgreens on clearance for $6.99. Coupons.com has a $6/1 printable and the WAGs savings book has a $3/1. Free Zantac! There were only 2 left and it was in a clearance section of the store.”
- Theresa emails: “Walgreen’s Catalina”
- Shandelle says: “There’s still $1 back on Heinz ketchup in Shopmium. Walmart sells boxes of 6ct little Heinz dip/squirt packages (the kind that Chick-Fil-A gives out) for $1. So free. I found them for that price at a super center in central IN (yay no food tax!) last month but I imagine the price is same or similar in Chicago. I love these Heinz packages for packing in lunches or to take when traveling. I think each one is the equivalent of 3 or 4 ketchup packets and far less messy, especially for the latter.”