Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Carol S-T shares her experience: “I received my prime pantry today – packaged well like all my Amazon orders. I liked that there were two inner boxes, which allowed me to get the items downstairs to my “stash” without several trips up and down the stairs. All of the “best by” dates were 2015 or 2016. I am pleased with the entire transaction and will probably order again, based on what is available.”
- From feelgood: “Berkot’s (My Centrella store) has Fiora $2.00/2 MQ’s in their upcoming weekly ad, and they don’t expire until 5/21/14! …. You may want to alert your readers to check their Centrella ads to see if these coupons are in their ad, for upcoming Fiora sales.”
- On the Rachael Ray dinnerware, Robin says: “The Wood Dale Big Lots had some apple green and orange dinner plates, blue salad plates, and some red and green apple bowls, but most had flaws. Big Lots in Streamwood had apple green dinner plates and blue bowls. I did not find any of the coffee mugs at either store. Just a heads up for anyone else who was looking : )”
- Ashley says: “Nutella is $1.99 so $0.99 with the hangtags that have been spotted throughout the area”
- Maria posts on Facebook: “Free lipstick at Dollar tree in Villa Park, in Roosevelt. Used a $1/1 coupon of Maybelline New York line.”
- Barbara got plant food: “Just bought it at the Elk Grove Home Depot. They have two sizes but they are in different places in the garden department.”
- Laura found a coupon: “Digiorno also posted a $1 off 1 pizza coupon today on their Facebook page. It’s a bricks coupon.”
- Charlotte reports: “Bolingbrook and Plainfield stores are out of the Klip Klop stables. I grabbed the last one at the store by IKEA. I’m such a shelfclearer. Anyway, they also have Mike the Knight playset at half price. Not marked in the store I was in. Plus $3 off, got it for pennies. I also got a Transformer Beam Box for $5 after price drop to $25 and $20 mPerk discount.
- Toy deal options from Ashley: “Make sure you clip the $5/$25 in toys if you have it as a reward. Transformers Beam Box $25 -$20/1 mperk (it has reset so if you did before you can do again) = $5 Mike the Knight Magic Sword $4.99 – $3/1 mperk = $1.99 Mike the Knight Dragon Set $8.74 – $3/1 mperk = $5.74 Mike the Knight Playset $4.74 – $3/1 mperk = $1.74 Mike the Knight Characters $3.49 – $3/1 mperk = $0.49 Mike the Knight Talking Doll $9.99 – $3/1 mperk = $6.99 Disney Princess Klip Klop Stable $25 – $20/1 mperk = $5 Bloomingdale is only store in area with stock, but just a heads up, they don’t want to honor the mperks for some of the items because it makes it 90% off, and they are strictly limiting one per person. Other stores will get more tonight with the trucks and are happy to sell them :)”
- Amanda reports: “Bloomingdale is out.”
- Outlander adds: “Bloomingdale Meijer doesn’t have the Stable. But most of that Mike the Knight stuff is either 50% or 75% off. I got that big castle play set for $5 after 75% and $3 Q. And the sword too, like above.”
- Another deal from Ashley: “Cheap shaving cream today, or free tomorrow (ends 5/3) with mperks“
- Outlander also found: “Meijer in Bloomingdale has loads of eggs (1 dozen) for 50 cents. I just bought 11! Sell by date is like 5/17, but you can use eggs even a month or more past that date.”
- One from kirsten: “Any deals out right now for washing machines?”
- Claudia emails: “I am looking for a deal on (cat) carriers, will need three, any ideas? Also, need a good moisturizer, face and body, (allergen free!) don’t know what brands to look for, need help!”
- Marsha shares: “For Chicago readers: Just went to the Staples at 75th and Stony Island to get my free markers (don’t forget you can get one on each SKU!) and paper, and discovered that Staples is closing all of its South Side stores (possibly except for the one at 95th St). The one on 75th closes on May 17th. All food in the store is 50% off, and it can be paired with the 25% off on one breakroom item printable. (I got the massive party-size bag of M&Ms for about $2.00.) They also have deals on some of the furniture (50% off) and on sone printers (40% off). The cashier said that the other southside stores have some fo the same deals going, or will when it gets close to their closing.”
- And liz adds: “on 45 and pulaski k cups 16 count was .70″
- Susan shares: “Came across this deal on Totally Target. Although the cheese snacks weren’t tagged as on sale, they did scan at $3.29. After discounts, $2.65 for a 24-pack of individually wrapped cheese sticks!”
- Cari reports: “I found orbit on clearance for $0.48 each”
- LauraL comments: “I just wanted to remind everyone that Nicor has a heating assistance program for some middle class families. Through May 9, they are giving a $300 credit for families who make between 150% and 200% of the Federal poverty levels. For a family of four that’s between $30,000 and $40,000 a year. (They look at the last 30 days income) Here’s the chart:familiesusa.org/product/federal-poverty-guidelines“
- Kitty sends over her take on the allergy rebate: “I have checked at quite a few stores, and so far the best deal I have found is at Walmart. The 24 Benadryl Allergy tablets are $4.44 and they have the 85 ct (that used to be 100 ct.) Kleenex for 97c. So spend $6.85 ($4.44+$4.44+97c-$3/2 coupon) and get back $20 Visa card from rebate, so $12.66 moneymaker after the 49c stamp.”