Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Nikki on the cooling rack set: “I have a set of these, also. I like that they stack & they are a nice size. I hate that they are not cross hatched-I lose cookies thru the slats all the time!”
- A tip from Shandelle: “If you’re in the store and something won’t scan in Shopkick, be sure to email them! At Target, the Milk Bone brushing chews and the Milo’s Kitchen dog treats would not scan even though I tried every variety/size. Within the app, you can email them as long as you take a pic of the barcode with your phone and attach it to the message. I actually got a reply from them and credited for the lost kicks before I even left the store. This also helps them update their list of barcodes.”
Food 4 Less (or Kroger)
- Shandelle shares: “This blog posted a bunch of different Wholly Guac links (some higher value) that might work. Also Kroger has the above same 2 coupons available in the ecoupons, which will work at Food4Less in Chicago. I saw on a blog somewhere that Kroger has the Herdez salsa cans on sale for $.69 right now so maybe look for something similar at Food4Less? Kroger also has the smaller size Wholly Guacamole on sale for $1.99 through 5/11.”
- Shandelle says: “Also at Jewel be on the lookout for tearpads of store coupons near the produce section for $.50 off a 3lb+ bulk apple purchase. I found several right near the apples at the Clark & Division store in the city. Right now there is 20% back on bulk apples on SavingStar which works at Jewel. The SavingStar offer says valid on purchases up to $10 max, so keep that in mind.”
- Barbara found coffee pods: “I bought this same 3-pack at Menards on 4/18 for $4.99. They may still have them for that price.”
- A way to use the $3.00/2 Coppertone to look for from Kari O.: “There’s an old UPC from last summer that can be found on some blue sport bottles at Target and rings up $1.04. The expiration date isn’t til 2015, so it’s still good for this summer! Just scan a few bottles and see if you’re lucky. I found 2 in McHenry this week and plan on post redeeming with this coupon. The DPCI is 037-11-1232”
- Marion is wondering: “Do you know if Ultra sells IAMS wet cat food cans? Just asking because my $2/3 coupons expire today. Thank you!!! :)”
- Helen posts on Facebook: “Has anyone seen a free shipping code for Kohl’s? was wanting to use my cash and get away cheap ;)”
- From dea: “There is also a 1.00/1 coupon for marcal paper towel on there web site“