Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On the Hello Kitty cutters, lisa says: “ooh and I think I paid 1.36 for mine a while back! these are super cute and just yesterday we made sugar cookie sandwiches (with frosting in the middle of 2 cookies) with these for my daughters bday! very cute!”
- Lora says, of the mini LED reading lights: “Just an FYI, they carry these at most Dollar Tree stores also. My kids love theirs!!”
- Christy posts in Hot Deals: “Snapfish is currently giving 100 free prints per mongh for a year if you download their app.”
- A find from kelly: “Home Depot Carol Stream has Raid Ant and Roach Killer on sale this week for $2.88. With coupon, it’s $.88.”
- Shandelle reports: “Also I noticed this week that Jewel registers are printing out some pretty decent high value catalina coupons. I always go through self scan and yesterday and today I received: $1.50 off 1 Ultimate Hamburger Helper (Exp 5/21), $1.50 off 1 box of Chocolate Toast Crunch or Multi Grain Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios (Exp 5/20), $1 off 1 Campbell’s skillet or slow cooker sauce (Exp 7/15), and two $1 off 1 Philadelphia cream cheese tubs! They are all manufacturer catalinas, too, so you could take them elsewhere such as Walmart or whatever other stores will accept the ones that have Jewel’s logo on it.”
- Sent over by feelgood: “Log in to your Starbucks account at www.starbucks.com/account/signin Scroll to the the bottom of the Rewards+ Dashboard, Click Start Now button and then click watch the C.A.F.E. Practices video to receive the bonus. You must stay on the Starbucks page while doing the activities and the redirect prompt will show up to register your completion. Must sign up between 4/23-4/29.”
- He also emails: “Win Free Redbox codes from Conagra“
- Sara comments: “Just read that Ladies Home Journal is shutting down. Another printed media victim in this digital age.”
- Sara says: “It looks like the new Mariano’s on Sheridan & Foster opened on Tuesday. Can anyone confirm that’s true?”
- Christina answers: “Yes, they did. I know someone who went and someone who works there :)”
- Something to check your Checkout51 for, from Tori: “Apparently not everyone got $1 back on any variety, any size Flipz this week, but if you did get it the 5oz bag of Flipz are on sale for $1 at Menards through Saturday (4/26). Or I saw them a few days ago at Dollar Tree (south Naperville, 111th St & Rt 59), but I’m not sure of the size. Free Flipz.”
- Suzann was not a fan of Ten soda: “Reason is in my opinion, they taste awful. We decided the 7 UP10 tasted like dishwater- the taste you get when someone has not rinsed a glass well. Of all the flavors, RC10 was the best. Just our opinion.”
- Shandelle is wondering: “For those who use Shopkick, I noticed one show up to receive 1000 kicks for scanning any fuel-efficient Ford vehicle. lol so what are you supposed to scan? Anyone try this? I mean, cars don’t have barcodes.. does the VIN work? The nearest Ford dealer to me in the city is like 8 miles away so I’m not sure if this will be more trouble than its worth. I googled and found all sorts of people wondering the same thing and saying the car salesmen had no clue what they were talking about. Apparently this is an offer only for the greater Chicago area.”
- Amanda asks: “Any one know anything about Glen Ellyn Dump Day this year? Is it happening?”
- And jane responds: “I just discovered that Staples will recycle all your old electronics, tvs, and batteries. In case that’s what you need to get rid of.”
- Artie adds: “Here is a huge list of where to recycle Registered Residential E-Waste Collection Sites I need to get rid of one or two 25in tube TVs. Anyone know of a place that would pick them up at my home for a free or at a low cost?” I would love to know this as I have a 32″ that needs to go!
- A warning from Amy on ordering rugs online: “Be careful, be very very careful. IF your expecting fringe on the end, there is none. The pile is very synthetic feeling. Very disappointed with the online rugs I ordered, but I have to remember I am ordering sight unseen – rug unfelt.”
- Kari O. comments: “Another cheap option for area rugs with more variety is a local company called Carpet Concepts in Round Lake. She binds carpet remenants and sells them for $40 flat. The sizes vary from 4×7 to 9×7. In the nice weather she puts a cart out by Circuit dr which is off Rollins but you can also call her shop too and ask if she has anything you’re looking for.”
- Shandelle says: “Target has California Pizza Kitchen pizzas on price cut for $5 each (reg $6.19). You can use the $2/2 Target printable and two $1.50 manufacturer bricks printables from the CPK site (Not sure the bricks link is still working or it may be out of prints now) to get both for $5.”
- Tina shares: “If you are too far from Ultra for price matching, Montgomery Market also has [Hamburger Helper] for 88¢. However, the ad says ‘While supplies last’, will WalMart allow the match with that wording? Or just not show the ad? ;-)”
- Another allergy rebate idea, From Sandy: “At Walmart } Buy 2 Benadril Allergy 24 tabs @ 4.44 = 8.88 and one Kleenex ultra soft 75 count for 1.57 = 10.45 Use $3.00/ 2 Sudafed adult PE, Sudafed children’s, Benadryl, Children’s Benadryl, Tylnol sinus, Visine or Neosporin Ecxema Essentials product (SS 04/13 ) 10.45 – 3.00 = 7.45 oop = a big fat $12.55 MM !!”
- Tamara adds: “Shopmium also has $.50 off on Kleenex”
- From Shandelle: “I noticed in Ibotta there is $1 back on a 5.3 oz Yoplait greek yogurt cup (any flavor but excludes Greek 100) which is a Walmart exclusive rebate. These are 10 for $10 at Jewel right now. Not sure what Walmart sells this product for, but I plan to price match Jewel if they’re higher for a free yogurt. :)”