Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Jane says: “I used my 2- $1/1 printables for the Challenge butter Wed. to get them for $1.28 each….but then I noticed in this weeks Berkots ad, they had them for only $2 each. I was going there anyway this morning, so I tried to get another 2 for only a dollar each but they denied my coupon because it had a JEWEL LOGO on it! She even brought out the manual showing me the policy. It is a manuf. coupon and does not say ONLY at Jewel….I left them on the belt. Silly. Just wanted to share it w/ others who may shop there.”
- Nikki shares: “I purchased the rain barrels Aileen is talking about last year. Unless they’ve changed it, it is a limit of 2 per household. They were not delivered in the time frame promised (shocker, right? LOL) but they were nice enough to hide them from street view, as we were not there when they were delivered. They were easy to install, came with instructions, & all the necessary hardware. After researching many rain barrels, these were the cheapest we found at the time.”
- Something to look for from Outlander: “At Jewel, if you are doing $5/5 Kraft deal with Kool Aid Jammers, look for clearance ones (lemonade and watermelon flavors) for $1.58, so only $0.58 after the discount.”
- On the cheap refurbished desktop, Matt says: “I would add is that refurbished with desktop computers typically just means the computer was used, so they just wiped the hard drive and reinstalled a fresh copy of Windows. Individuals or businesses refurbishing computer are basically just part of a program where Microsoft allows them a cheaper license to put Windows on a used computer that has not had a motherboard change or processor upgrade so that it can resold or donated. Other types of refurbished products actually had something wrong with them and were repaired, so there may be a little more risk involved. Definitely for the kids a machine like this is slightly faster than an old XP machine. Pick up a cheap flat panel monitor from the Good Will for under $10 and they’re ready to go. This machine was probably around in the early days of Vista (pre-2009) and may have had Vista or XP on it originally. You can usually get a decent used dual core machine on eBay for $100, but a lot of times the machines don’t come with an operating system. The biggest thing to check on a machine like this is to do a quick Google search to determine how much RAM you can put in these because that is the main thing that can be upgraded in a machine like this.” He also shares this link.
- For the paper products deal, Kari O. says: “don’t forget there is a $1/1 Bounty DuraTowel in the coupon booklets from Pampers diaper cases! Also Target sent out those Spring mailers last month with $1/1 and $1/2 Paper Items which include Bounty 6ct+ packs.”
- A deal from Jordan: “Use the Aveeno coupon in the latest of the Target Baby mobile coupons and the 5% off Aveeno on Cartwheel, then get $2 back from Checkout 51 for Aveeno baby lotion for as low as $.74 each.” Not everyone will have the Aveeno baby offer, but definitely worth checking your Checkout 51!
- For more cheap detergent, Mallory realized: “If you “unlike” Ajax on Facebook and “relike” them again, it will let you print it more than once! :)”