Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- John W comments: “You can get the same deal on the butter this week at Devon Market, 1440 W. Devon in Chicago (www.devonmarket.com/weekly-ads). I think they accept these coupons. Also at Devon Market, 99 cent sugar (limit 1 with $10 purchase), $1.99/lb ground beef.”
- Caroline posts on Facebook: “FYI Liberty Savings Bank is having their free monthly shredding event this Sat the 19th at 7111 W. Foster Ave. in Chicago from 9-12pm.. Every month from now on they will have a free shredding day at their other locations. I changes every month.”
- Aileen emails: “If you get water service from the Metropolitan Reclamation Water District of Greater Chicago, you can get a 55 gallon rain barrel for $58 plus tax delivered to Cook County addresses. A variety of colors and includes installation harware and mosquito screen. www.mwrd.org/irj/portal/anonymous/rainbarrel Chicago residents can also get a rebate of 50% for purchase of a rain barrel, compost bin, tree or native plant here: www.sustainablebackyards.org/“
- Matt sends over: “Kmart has Cottonelle TP for $5.49 and an additional $3 off WYB 3. So basically $4.49 plus tax WYB 3. Then when you combine with any surprise points it’s an even better deal. Also Kmart has a promo going this week. Buy a $25 gift to Kmart and get an additional $5 and an additional $2 in points. So that’s basically $25 for $32 worth of credit. I believe that Kmart gift cards are also good at Sears. So what you could do is buy some stuff at Kmart with SYW points and SYW coupons and then pay the remainder for it with the gift card. When you look at the fact that Kmart offer $10 off $50 coupons in addition to surprise points and this promo it’s easy to see how the deals could stack together.”
- Sue found another Kelloggs Family Rewards code: “new to me, for 20 points: amazingspiderman”
- A warning from Brian: “Be warned that I had trouble at the Bolingbrook (I-355) store; they refused the Target coupons stating that “they don’t accept the ‘Web’ coupons. I was able to get them to accept them “this time”. I do not see that distinction in their policy. Be prepared to argue.”
- Anne adds: “I had the SAME thing happen to me at the other Bolingbrook store this week and was floored. I thought that Meijer had long settled this issue with the stores, but they also did accept my one puny coupon.”
- Some things to look for from Ashley: “Lots of Almay are now under $4 with the 25% sale. Every time you buy one you get $2 coupon for another, buy two it prints a $4 coupon. Coupon is not scanning on any of the remover products which are also on sale, it has to be typed in. Remember their type in limits per transaction are $20 so split it up. Also make sure to clip the $6/$30 beauty reward and $15/$525 total reward. My local stores are substituting for the Miracle Grow that has the $15/5 mperk that they don’t carry, the substitution bags are $3.99 so $0.99 each and you’ll earn the reward for garden. Also Cranium party is on clearance 50% for $7.49 so $2.49 after coupon and you can use it towards the $5/$25 in toys. Combine it with Sofia the First doll and you’ll pay 7.50 oop and earn $5 back. When you buy three kraft cheese you get $2 instantly off chicken, so buy three cheese, two Kraft dressing, use three $0.75/1 peelies on them, $0.75/2 kraft dressing, and $5/5 Valli coupon, pay $1.58 and you can get $2 in chicken free Pompeian olive oil is BOGO $3.19 so use the $1/1 coupon and you’ll pay $2.19 for two ($1.19 if you have a store that allows it, some do, some don’t)” Clearance can vary by store. Mperks rewards offers will vary by account. Meijer’s official policy does not allow a coupon on the ‘free’ item. The 3.19 price is probably on the olive oil “blends” not the pure olive oil. Also, substitutions will vary by store. Finally, the $5 off 5 Kraft Valli coupon is a competitor coupon which stores may or may not honor depending if there is one in your area and they consider a local competitor.
- She adds: “Also Fisher Price laugh and learn are BOGO half off and there’s mperk coupons for money off each”
- Sent over by feelgood: “Buy $50 Olive Garden gift card get $10 Bonus free Should work for the BOGO or the $10/$30 coupon…YMMV for DD.”
- A question from liz: “looks like a trip back to Meijer…has anyone tried the California pizza kitchen pizzas or should I waity for digorno..the b1g1 free peeps will be on checkout 51 .25 back starting tomorrow”
- Debbie L. is wondering: “Does anyone know if the Algonquin Meijer will take the Target Web coupons? At one time, they did then I thought I heard that they didn’t but I haven’t tried recently. TIA”
- From shirley: “Sam’s club has 32 ct Go-Gurt for $4.68 and 2 x 8 oz Pam spray for $3.88 after instant savings. Last day is 4/19.”
- On the Mini-Wheats deal, ElizabethF shares: “I checked all the prices at my store: Regular 18 oz – $2.50 Touch of Fruit Raisin – $2.50 Chocolate – $2.99 Strawberry – $3.14 Touch of Fruit Raspberry – $3.14 Little Mini Wheats – $3.14″
- From feelgood: “Heads up on the cheap Heinz ketchup deal. I went to the Lemont Target last night, the 38 oz bottle was marked $2.69 on the shelf. Tried to do a self price check but scanner said item not found. All the larger sizes were even more expensive. Smaller sizes were cheaper, but the coupon reads: “Save 50 cents on one Heinz Tomato Ketchup 38 oz or larger.” Anyone have luck finding a 38 oz or larger Heinz Ketchup for $1.87 at their Target?”
- Karalyn on Facebook reports: “The Schaumburg Target on Barrington Road has a ton of frozen food on sale!!”
- A reminder from Adrianne: “If you text spring to 827438 you can get .50 off market pantry eggs making the eggs only .49.”
- And from Jordan: “Don’t forget that the two mobile coupons that expire on 4/23 (I think they’re SPRING & THANKS?) each have a 50¢ off eggs, making eggs $.49 each.”
- An idea from Diane: “Just a thought on the Starbucks coffee at Target – you could price match the CVS add & get the coffee for $6.99 each – $2/2 Q & then submit for $5 Starbcks GC for net cost of $6.98 for 2 bags. Not too bad!”
- A heads up that prices can vary by store, from Outlander: “But, I forgot to mention that of course my store was almost completely out of Mini Wheats. I would have loved to get more. And Jimmy Dean is $3.99 at my store and not $2.99. And Bagel thins were $5.58 for 2 and not $5.08 like at yours. Must be all around more expensive store. That’s where those mini Nivea lotions were $2.74, instead of $2 too.”
- An idea from julie for the children’s apparel deal: “if you have tween girls, you can also stack with a 20% bra and bra accessories. I’m stocking up on leggings and bras for my 2 tweens. I’m not quite sure what a bra accessory is though. Like a cup holder? or reading lamp? :)”
- To add to the Bounty/Charmin deal, Diane found: “ok, I don’t have a smart phone so I am only passing on what I read on hip2save – there is a $1/1 Paper Item Target Mobile Coupon (text SPRING to 827438) & $1/2 Paper Item Target Mobile Coupon (text THANKS to 827438) that you could use also?” Yep!
- Amanda H spotted: “Found from another website, on pgeveryday.com website has another link for the $1 off 6pk or more, was able to print all three coupon’s from one computer.”
- For the Eggo deal, Cari explains: “They are $2.39 and there is a 20% cartwheel. Plus the $0.75/2. Add in to the $10/$50 and cheap waffles!!! My kids are obsessed with the new bites. Go through a box a day. There is/was an ibotta offer for them too.”