Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Samantha posts on Facebook: “The $2 Dream Non Dairy coupon has reset!! Now printing with SmartSource”
- Jane says: “Not about corn dogs….but I found Weight Watchers Smart Ones frozen meals today at DT! There were several kinds in freezer. I found the printable on Coupon tom for $2/7 and when you click the link it pops up a place to vote on a video and you will then get a $5/7 coupon! I tried to vote but cannot find the coupon to print up. Has anyone else got the $5 one to print? It says the contest goes on for 10 more days I believe. I clicked on the $2 link (thinking it may be boosted to $5) but nope. Thanks if anyone can assist me.”
- Jane’s experience: “Just got to the mall today and they would not honor the $10 code they texted me! We tried to buy socks and the register said offer not valid on that purchase. We tried sale and regular and even over $10. I am going to email or call them because both my husband and I are rewards members and he even entered his info in. It was not a barcode to scan, just some numbers too. That was very disappointing to say the least.”
- She adds: “Calling them was unreal, she told me they had to pull the offer because, get this: “too many people were getting that deal that were not supposed to” I told her I am a member and I texted the deal and received back a code to enter in store before they ended the offer. My code says it expires 4-21. She said she was sorry but they cannot do anything about it! I emailed them and complained. We will see if they reply. That is terrible business practice if you ask me.”
- From Jeanne: “I notice that my local Jewel at Rt. 59 and Caton Farm in Plainfield/Joliet has begun sprucing up their produce department. I hardly shop there anymore since they can never seem to beat the prices of Tony’s across the street. They are putting in the vertical shelving similar to Whole Foods and Mariano’s, looks like they are adding more organic and the prices seemed a little lower. I have a feeling this is due to Mariano’s getting ready to open. Has anyone else had their local Jewel improve prices and or selection when Mariano’s came?”
- Maureen reports on Annie’s mac & cheese: “These have been on sale at Jewel for $1.25/box for the last week. They have gone as low as $1.00/box at both Jewel and Target. This is not their 100% organic line which is usually over $2/box”
- Kari O. says: “If you’re looking at Lowe’s website keep an eye out for their 12# Kingsford charcoal too. It’s a clearance item that has dropped to 90% off at certain locations. My parents got it for $1.28. So far I’ve only see $5.99 near me, so I’m waiting. I would do this deal but I don’t need that much charcoal.”
- Emily is wondering: “There was a dollar coupon in this weekends paper for Birds Eye Recipe Ready vegetables. There are some Birds Eye vegetables on sale at Meijer this week for 1.00. Does anyone know if the Recipe Ready veges are included in this? Thanks!”
- Melissa N says: “I miss the days of free Wesson. 🙁 moment of silence observed. :). Anyway, starting on Thursday for you Chicagoland people at meijer (everyone else now). Wesson is $2.50/ bottle, use .75 coupon knocks it down to $1.75. It’s not free, but not bad.”
- From peaches: “Save your money, and go to Menard’s and get their 8.8lb. bags of Royal Oak charcoal. It is on sale right now for $4.99 a bag, and there is a $20 rebate out there. This is way better charcoal than Kingsford is.”
- One from tracey: “Can you please ask your readers where to find deals on or inexpensive graduation announcements.”
- Elizabeth posts on Facebook about the coupon/stockpile swap: “is there anyone willing to do this in the des plaines area..on a weeknight somewhere?”
- A question from cj: “i see there is a free coupon for 5 lb of shredding at office depot. is this good at office maxx as well? i heard the companies were combining. thanks!”
- From liz: “I went to target yesterday with the 10 off 50 and spent $20.40 !! I got so many groceries using cartwheel mobile texts, coupons..ideas include stoffers family meals(get a free garlic bread) use the 1.50 coupon plus 1.00 target coupon(hip2save site, la Croix water was on sale for $3. (had a 1.00 off coupon), triscuit on sale for $2. (had $1.00 man. coupon), mini wheats cereal 50% cartwheel and $1/3(mashup), 2 dozen eggs, .50 mobile text, 2 driscoll strawberries 2/$4 with 2/5 produce text and 2 .50 coupons from their site, I found ground pork 3.74/lb, some had $1.00 stickers (because if a meat has a sell by date within a day or 2 you can ask them for a sticker coupon,,,I also used the $1 off fresh meat text and I had a $1.00off pork man coupon for .74 pork), .walk around your own store and take advantage of this coupon..use that coupon before any other coupon or text”
- Something to look for from VB on the Mini-Wheats: “Th e mini what’s I bought where the ones for $2.99 the strawberry kind. Because those have the Spiderman codes. so by spending an extra 75 cents for three boxes I was able to get $5 In concession cash.” Be on the look out for special codes in general. Some of the regular have $5 cash with three codes, any of them could have $10 in music money with five codes, free books with three codes, $15 in coupons, etc. It all depends on when the boxes were printed and what ended up where.
- A heads up from liz: “The $1/2 doesn’t work on the mars that are 2/$3. The coupon lists very specific sizes (2oz or larger) for the products and the snickers/m&m’s that are included are only 1 oz.”