Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Jennifer posts on Facebook: “Do you remember Jingit? Well, they have coupons now, just like Ibotta and Checkout 51, where you scan your receipt. Although the scanning takes FOREVER, they have a lot of generic coupons on there, like glass cleaner, sugar, chicken nuggets, wings, meatballs, corn dogs, grape jelly, etc.” Note — to cash out you have to pay a fee to get a Jingit Visa debit card, which they then will reload as you earn.
- One from CHRISTINE: “A handy man/fix it guy told us to try garage door opener light bulbs. He said they were more expensive, but they will endure the bouncing and vibrating of a ceiling. We did this in our basement and have not had to replace them for the last 5 months. My husband about died when he saw how expensive they were, but we have not had to replace them yet. That is highly unusual for us!”
- Krystle comments: “Found the same [Challenge butter] coupon on Jewel’s website (their version of coupons.com)! There are also a few EE products coupons available to print.”
- Cynthia sends over: “RECEIVED A CODE FROM KELLOGGS FAMILY REWARD TODAY . USE APRILFOOLSDAYFUN TO RECEIVE 150 POINTS.”
- On the Hawaiian Punch Aloha Morning, Soapbox Tray says: “If you are a Mariano’s shopper these usually end up free or close to it with these $1. Qs! On Double Daze Wednesdays that is!”
- A reminder from Clara in Hot Deals: “McDonald’s coffee special for 2 weeks:) FREE – Small $.19 – Medium $.29 – Large”
- Lisa reports: “I did the Nivea deal at Meijer tonight. 4 lotions at 5.00 . Used 2 – $5 off 2 qs a target 1.00 off 1.. I will get $5 in rewards for spending $20 in skin care. And surprise I got a 2.00 cat from Unilever… so if my math is correct. 4 lotions For .50 each”
- And karen shares: “I bought 4 of the NIvea at Meijer. Used 2 $5/2 mc, 4 $1/1 target c, brought cost down to $6. Then I get $5 rewards on MPerks for spending $20 on beauty/cosmetics products. End result 4 large Nivea for $1. Oswego Meijer takes target c. no problem….”
- Outlander says: “If you still have $0.75/2 PB square Snickers Qs from a week or two ago (might still be available), they are on sale at Meijer for 50 cents. There is also one $0.75/2 Q on Mperks. So you get 2 for $0.25!”
- From Outlander: “Does anyone know of a good deal [to use the $5.00/2 coupons on Nivea lotion]? At Meijer the big ones were on sale $5 (reg $6.19), but that’s still pricy. Thanks.” There are a couple of Meijer options above, anything else other than free tiny ones at Target?
- A heads up from Tamara on the previous Friday Reese’s egg freebie: “Because they were BOGO, SavingStar only gave me $.38 as opposed to $.74. Boooo. Oh well, at least we’re not talking huge amounts here! Plus, I really like them anyway. :)” I bought mine at CVS when they were $.75 B2G1, and got $.50. At least they are consistent!
- From Kari O.: “For those with little boys (or action figure loving girls) the Marvel Titans figures have a 10% off Cartwheel and a $2/1 on Coupons.com. At Target they are $9.99, $8.99 after Cartwheel and $6.99 after coupon. Except Hulk who is bigger and starts at $11.99. This a pretty good deal for the new Marvel Avengers figures. They also feature 10% off sale on select Captain America toys, plus Cartwheel plus manufacturer printable coupons. My kiddo is too young for those select toys, but he seems to love the 12″ Titan figures.”