Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Jennifer on Facebook recommends: “Also check out “The Staycation Jar“…it’s free right now!”
- Suzann offers a recipe: “Do you get the Louisana fry coupons–they show up about once a year. The mixes are a dried seasoned roux. You can saute the” holy trinity” and then add the mix with butter and water. Then add a can of fire roasted diced tomatoes with the liquid, more creole seasoning to taste and a splash of hot sauce. Let simmer 15 to 20 minutes and then add shrimp or crawfish tails(be generous).”
- Vivian on Facebook shares: “Dollar General coupons for .01 Poise.“ Coupon is Try any ONE (1) POISE* Body Cooling Towelettes, Panty Fresheners, or Feminine Wash for $0.01.
- From Cheryl on Facebook: “The Dollar Tree in Arlington Heights has a pretty big frozen section (my 1st time there). They are having a special on their frozen chicken breasts, 12 oz for 50 cents, I got 4 packages (so 3#s for $2). Very very very very very very very skeptical. Defrosting then now and planning to eat them for dinner. Will comment back here if they suck! If not, assume they were good. There were probably 40 packages left at 4pm today – a mix of wings, thighs, and breasts.”
- Kevin asuggests: “Check your Dominicks’s JFU personalized account. FREE Box of Post Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Yogurt Cereal 15.5 oz – Limit 1, through 4/2. Family size Lays Product and free 6 Pack of Pepsi product for $1.99 Limit 1″ Note the Lays and Pepsi is with purchase of beer.
- Emily reports on the frozen foods Catalina: “It is post coupon. I tried it (I was going to buy the stuff anyways). I got 6 Atkins meals @ 3.50 = 21.00 before coupons – 6 – 1.00 coupons and got nothing.”
- Another personalized price to check for from SoapboxTray: “I have a thought. If you have the personalized price for the Hefty Trash Bags like I do try this. I am going to try on my way home from work. It worked the last time something like this was going on: Sale: Hefty Trash Bags 18 to 80-ct. Selected varieties. -3.00 When you buy 2 or more = 5.49 ea Final Price with purchase of any 2 or more Personalized price of $5.96 18, 20, 25, 28, 40, 45, or 80 ct. Save $3. each wyb2 = $2.96 Minus $1. each with new IP on coupons.com = $1.96 each (purchase 2)”
- Kevin comments: “DSW Rewards Members: FREE Tote w/Any $29 Purchase!”
- Kevin found: “My Coke Rewards: Who has the biggest stash? Tweet them a pic of your 12-pk stash with hashtag #MCR20Million to earn 10 bonus points. Offer ends on 3/9/13 @ 5.00 pm EST”
- Ginny something to look for to go with the BOGO coupon: “Some of the big bags were on clearance at Meijer a couple weeks ago. I wasn’t really paying attention… ”
- David spotted: “Meijer has what looked like all Alexia products on sale 2 for $6, with an instant $1 off at register when you buy 2. Used my $2.50 coupons, paid $ .09 and got the $1 OYNO. $ .91 moneymaker. Sweet. Love it when I get paid to buy stuff LOL.”
- Another item janie noticed: “There is also Prego on sale for 2.33 for 67 oz., there is a .50q off 2 in the 3/3 inserts, .03 per oz., nice price for sauce”
- Mandy says: “My ad says 12 big rolls equal to 18 regular rolls on the Angel Soft.”
- Here’s one from Kari O.: “Best wireless printers with cheap ink. Hoping to print coupons from iPhone or Android without spending a ton of money replacing ink cartridges. Any suggestions or input would be much appreciated!”
- Amy quickly advises: “Be sure to get a wireless HP printer. I didn’t realize until I tried setting up my new Canon wireless printer that the Coupons.com App will only print to HP printers.”
- One from Joanne: “I’m thinking about getting a projection clock – does anyone have any information that they could share with me like pro and cons, manufacturers, where to get a good deal on one? Thanks.”
- Erin asks: “I love my electric pressure cooker too. Do you have any blogs/suggestions where to find some good meals? I’m all set with the crock pot stuff, but can’t seem to find good pressure cooker sites!”
- Information from feelgood on the $15 bonus when you buy a $150 prepaid Visa: “AFAIK, no Staples Rewards for payment.”
- More from feelgood: “There is an activation fee for each card you purchase. If they don’t have a variable card where you can specify $150, you can buy a $100 card and a $50 card (two fees), or a single $200 card (one fee), or a 4x$50 pack (one fee). The $15 VISA card you get as an Easy Rebate shouldn’t have any fees.”
- Mandy’s experience: “Frustrated…I called the closest store to see if the cards would have one or two activation fees. She said there would only be one activation fee on the $150 purchase. Drove 15 minutes…when I got there, the cards do not come in denominations of $150. So if you get a $50 card and a $100 card to satisfy the limit you still have to pay two activation fees! Uggghhh! I wish that the girl that I spoke to would have checked this for me and given me accurate information. Waste of gas and 1/2 hour of my life.”
- A clearance find from cbhoff: “I was at the Wilson Yard Target today and they had a ton of towels on clearance. Today or tomorrow would be a good day to run over and check your own store.”
- Fran posts on Facebook: “I just read today that there will be a Trader Joes opening in Libertyville! It’s going on Milwaukee Ave, across the street from Mariano’s. Groundbreaking is in April.”
- A find from Melissa: “I just left the Ultra in Joliet and they had Bear Naked Nut Cluster on clearance for .99. They were in a shopping cart by the checkout lines. They expire in a week so I assume that is why they are on clearance. I bought four and got the $4.00 Catalina by surprise. Of course I went back and got the rest. Sorry, no more at that Ultra but maybe they are on clearance at other Ultra stores.” Print the $.75/1 here in case you find them too.
- Cindy on Facebook found clearance: “My Walmart (valparaiso IN) had a ton of winter stuff on clearance when I went today. Got 2 boys winter coats for $3 each and some long sleeved shirts for $2-3 each. They also had snow pants for $5. Got some winter Pjs for $1. Might be worth a check!!”
- A SlimFast option from Sue: “you can buy it at walmart for 8.97 and use 1.50 coupon from last week i think it was.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.