Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A heads up on the free paint from Michelle: “free paint coupon also states valid on flat enamel paint only. If I’m correct once enamel paint is on interior walls and then latex paint is then applied over it, the latex paint will peal off. Enamel paint on walls will also show every imperfection of that wall, though it is good for trim, doors, or cabinets.”
- A find from joanna: “Chicago ridge dollar tree have Febreze Set & Refresh on stock great deal !free with coupon.”
- On the McCormick spices, Suzann comments: “I got a lot of those herbs/spices late last spring at Randall’s when you got them for $0.25– buy 3 or more and they were $0.99 less $0.75 coupon–some of the blends were very good but too many were too bland for my taste. I usually use fresh since I have a large herb garden–the only ones that do not carry over are the basils but they self seed.( My best resource is myspicesage.com– they have blends you will never find in the mainstream grocers and talk about fresh and reasonable prices)”
- Lovin Savin shares: “At Dominick’s you can transfer a prescription and get a $25 off your next grocery purchase of $50 coupon (valid 1/1/13 thru 6/30/13). It was very easy. I just called gave them the prescription info, insurance info and telephone number of where to transfer from. I was happy to see that my prescription was $12 less than I had paid for it at Walgreens. My insurance doesn’t cover this prescription I need. I was very happy.”
- Katie007 confirms on the organic rainforest blend cups: “They do work fine in a Keurig. They are also 25$ a box at Costco.”
- MamaHan sends over: “If you go to www.godiva.com you can sign up to be part of the Rewards Club Member. Each month, you can stop by one of their stores and pick up a free piece of candy. There’s one in the Woodfield Mall, so it will be a nice treat to look forward to. There are other deals as well, but it’s hard to top a free goodie. : )”
- Melissa found a new My Coke Rewards promo: “Saw this today while I was entering codes. Thought you may want to blog this info so people can save codes until it starts. The info below is from the FAQ page!
What is the 20 Millionth Member Celebration?Over 20 million members have joined My Coke Rewards. To celebrate, we’re showing our appreciation by giving away 20 of the most popular prizes from 3/14/13-4/11/13. Enter a 12-pk code to get your MCR points and a complementary sweepstakes. Plus, your first (5) five sweepstakes entries will earn you 20 Bonus Points. See official rules for complete details’”
- Of “Don’t Panic – Dinner’s in the Freezer,” Kristy says: “I borrowed both through my library. If your library doesn’t have it (mine didn’t) use the inter-library loan system to borrow them. What I did was pick out the ones I thought my family would like, and copied those pages into my recipe binder. Because we buy our beef wholesale and get it delivered frozen, I don’t do any of the beef ones. But we do buy Bag-O-Chicken breasts at Tony’s whenever they hit $1.69/pound or less, so I’ll make up a batch of Cilantro Lime chicken or the Hawaiian Chicken.”
- From April: “Freind of mine ask me to buy 10 bath towels! Could anyone give an advaise on any towel deal somewhere? I don’t buy towels in that quantity for myself. The last time bought a towel was a couple years ago with $10/$10 coupon in Great Indoors. That store is out of business now…”
- Paula M asks: “Has anyone spotted a good deal on Zyrtec 70 ct or larger. Would love to use the nice $10 coupon that is in the 3/3 RP before it expires on Sunday.”
- Lynette on Facebook is wondering: “no Easter candy yet so no shopping. I am so frustrated wtih CVS, I tried 2 diff transactions and they would only take 2 ($2/3 coupons) and I tried it with 2 and 6 hersheys kisses and with the coupon it took me below the $15 to get my EB’s, so frustrated. Will try another CVS. Manager of course couldn’t explain. When the cashier rang it wouldn’t take the 3rd coupon. I had 2 Hershey’s eggs and 4 kisses and 3 whopper eggs. The amounts to fulfill coupon requirements were not in dispute, the cash register just wouldn’t take off the 3rd coupon. Anyone else having issues?”
- Another coupon possibility from Michelle: “There is $1.50/1 Eggo Coupons on Kellogg’s Family Rewards. But they ‘cost’ 1000 points & I haven’t seen any good codes lately. If you have Kellogg’s products in your stockpile ck for codes Also, if you do print them, use Internet Explorer. They’re very glitchy in Firefox”
- A tale of caution from Lovin Savin: “I tried to price match at Target today from the Family dollar ad. The pop tarts are 2 for $5. They won’t price match that because they call it a bundle price. Target is annoying with all the rules on price match.”
- Rangerdave suggests: “Use this link to get pricing info: sales.wowway.com. Much cheaper than Comcast, but not available in all areas. Customer service is better as well. Not as many On Demand options. No NFL Network.”
- Kari O. reports: “I went to two different Targets today, cause McHenry said Crystal Lake had Bounce. But in the end I was notified neither store will probably get any in because the 34 count is being discontinued. IF that’s true I’ll be totally bummed. But would make sense cause that’s happened before (ie: dove men’s 6 pack soap).”
- But lettshop got a different story: “My husband has been going early every morning to Target looking for the Bounce well this morning it was on the shelf at Hodgekins bought 9 (O: for 79 cents and he said their was about 15 left . so maybe the stores finally got Bounce in today worth a call or quick stop .”
- Lisa found: “I noticed that they had the Jimmy Dean pancake and sausage things (look like corn dogs)for I think it was $2.39. We just had an IP for $1.50 so if you wanted to try them they are cheap right now.”
- On the Almay, Jean warns: “Coupon wasn’t accepted. Registered said I didn’t have a correct item and the manager said that a remover was not a makeup item. None for me.”
- But jolynn had better luck: “It worked for me twice but they adjusted the coupon value down to $4.98… then just tax!!!”
- Kristen as well: “I went to a Naperville Walgreens and got the eye make-up remover and it worked. I got 4 almay eye make-up removers and used the $5 off 2 and the march book coupon, $2 off 2. They adjusted my coupon to $4.98 because you have to pay the tax. So I paid $1.30 for 4.”
- Lupe found: “if you go to walmart for the renuitz you will pay .48 each!!! ” That is with the B2G1 in the 3/3RP.
- Sent over by feelgood: “30 Tulips $10 @ Whole Foods 3/8/13 only“
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.