Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Lisa reports: “I just did the deal on the Sally Hansen nail polish. They are $3.19 each and after coupon and ECB bucks back they will cost you $1.32 each. The coupon is only worth $2.48.” The coupon was a B2G1 that is no longer available.
- A find from xyz: “I went dominicks this mornng and they have display for rice krispy treats,y on the top of the display they have coupons $1.00 on two use this at cvs.also at cvs scan your card and you will get store coupon or 1.00 on two. So if you use store and manusuture coupon final price will be at cvs is 1.00 a box.”
- Tips from Matt: “If you’re at the Good Will and you’re looking for a used TV, you should always read the back of the TV as the back of the TV will tell you the month and year it was manufactured. Usually the best TVs made after 2000 will have 2 to 4 inputs for video devices. Some of the original HDTVs were the heavy kind as well.”
- And Susan suggests: “If you haven’t already, sign up for the free Club Goodwill card. If your purchase goes over $20 you get an extra 5% off your purchase. Every Sunday and Monday the ‘color’ of that day is 50% off. On the 15th of every month if you are a Club Goodwill member you will get a scratch off ticket that is 10%, 15% or 20% off your purchase. And these %’s off can be combined (eg if it’s scratch off ticket day and your purchase is over $20 then you would get the extra 5% and whatever your scratch off card discount was). Can you tell I am a Goodwill Shopper? ”
- Laurie on Facebook says: “GFS in Schaumburg has 100 ct drawstring bags for 6.99 right now. They are Array brand, they hold as good as Hefty.”
- Silvia shares: “Found 4 packs of AA Energizer batteries at the Huntley Jewel in there clearance section for .99 cents on a cardboard stand! Tons left! The signs says 1.49 but rang up at .99″
- LauraL says: “Oswego Jewel has freezers for $99.”
- Nikki found that price too: “4 stores in my area, 3 different prices. River Forest has them for $99.99.”
- For the new $.50/1 coupon, rocket comments: “Altoids are or were on sale at jewel for $1.29 .”
- Jolene noticed: “The ‘ten’ 2 liters will be .89¢ starting thursday” To go with the $.75/1 Flavor Saver coupon.
- Sara points out: “Remember, Kane County is now the class A affiliate of the Cubs. The team should be quite good as most of the 2012 Boise short season will be assigned to Kane County. Includes players such as Jorge Soler and Albert Almora.”
- David sends over: “Meijer – buy 2 or more Alexia products 3/1 – 3/17 get $1 OYNO. Meijer have the onion rings for $3.59. Great for using the $2.50 printables for those who got ‘em. $ .59 for a bag of rings or fries.”
- From caren: “Menards has posted a new add on their website for a “crazy days” 3 days sale coming up the 8th thru the 10th. Just scanned the add, but some highights Canned corn 4/$1 Post Good Morenings brkfst cereal 2/$3 Clorox beach wipes 99 cents after MIR (limit 2) Spic and Span lint roller (1 roller+2 refills) 99 cents after rebate Zicam Free after Mail in rebate Angel soft 12 big rolls for 3.99 (limit 2)”
- An inquiry from linda: “Ultra is selling GE freezers for $149 and my jewel has continental electric ( a brand I’ve never heard of) for $99. Anyone have any advice on which one is a better freezer?”
- A deal from Goddess: “I’ve been picking up the Poise products at Walgreens, where they’ve been either $3.99 or $4.49, depending on location. Stack the $3 mfr coupon with the $2 March IVC on page 18 and get some serious overage when you buy in multiples. The ingredients in the feminine wash are the same as liquid soap, the cooling wipes will be great come summer and those little deodorant pads that you stick on your underwear? Great to stick on your car visor (very lightly scented).” The $3.00/1 is in the 2/10 SS or February AY.
- For those whose ads are supposed to come in the mail but aren’t showing up, Kristen suggests: “You can ask your mail carrier, I wasn’t getting mine either, when I asked, he made sure I got them”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.