Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Deb posts on Facebook: “New national catalina (received from Walgreens) – Buy 4 Kellogg’s and/or Kashi cereals (8.7 oz or larger, any flavor, mix or match) between 3/3/14 and 3/30/14 and save $1 wyb 2, $2 wyb 3, $3 wyb 4 or more on a future order with coupon. Hy-Vee has Special K cereal on sale 50% off through Tuesday. After 50%, cereal is $1.50. I used a printable $1/2 Kellogg’s cereal coupon sent to me from Kellogg’s in an e-mail. After sale, coupon, and catalina, I paid $0.25/box.”
- On mperks, SoapboxTray found: “There is a 30% off 1 clearance men/women’s shoes. Excludes Sketchers. Could be good.”
- A question from katy on the HP Envy: “Does anyone know if you will be able to print coupons or just pics and documents?I have a samsung galaxy phone and tablet. Ty”
- Kari O. responds: “Galaxy does not print Coupons.com app coupons. You’d need an Apple device. There is a small chance you could download the Savings Bundle app onto the printer itself. That app let’s you print an extra set of coupons.com through the HP website. But I can’t tell from the product description if it has web and apps.”
- Sue then asks: “Kari, can you explain the Savings Bundle app? How do you download an app to your computer (hp 5520), and how does this work? Thanks so much for any info. you can share.”
- Kari O. elaborates: “If your printer has a digital display then click through the menu until you find Apps. Usually Savings Bundle is the first or second page. You can click it to download to the printer then choose weekly prints. The weekly option just prints off the most popular coupons from a few categories. You can also print find the printers Claim Code and create an HP Connected account. This allows you to log into the website and handpick coupons to send to the printers app and print. Not all coupons.com coupons are available but I’d say about 90% of them are.” She even has a helpful photo!
- Suzann recommends: “Go to jr.com-usually free shipping and no sales tax since they are only in the NYC area.. I have ordered from them for several decades.” She adds: “I forgot to add this retailer –Beachcamera.com-they are in New Jersey.”
- And Diane found: “Same one on Amazon for $81.44 hmmm” Plus $11.99 shipping.
- Christa sends over: “2014 SPRING / SUMMER CHILDREN’S CLOTHING, TOY AND EQUIPMENT RESALE
- We also sell Maternity Clothing!
- St. Pius X School, 601 S. Westmore, Lombard, IL 60148 (Corner of Madison St / Westmore-Meyers Rd)
- Friday, March 7th, 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Saturday, March 8th, 9 am – 12 noon
- No children allowed on Friday. No Strollers.
- $1 admission fee added to your purchase total on Friday only.”
- If you are interested in the $20/$50 household items deal and need some ideas, check the post here as well as the Facebook post to see what folks have shared.
- Julie in Hot Deals shares: “Target has an awesome deal on Up & Up pull-ups. They are $17.49 for the big packs. Wyb 2, you get a $15 gc! Plus, on cartwheel, the 5% off Up & Up diapers came off the pull-ups! Thought I’d share! :-)”
- Susie says: “Also text CLEAN [to 827438] for a set of mobile coupons that have a long expiration date”
- A question from juli: “on the breakfast items gift card deal: do we know if any other cereals are included besides Frosted Flakes and Mini Wheats?”