Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Silvia says: “I just picked up a laminator kit for $19.99 in the aurora aldi so if your like me looking for a laminator that is cheap for small things, I think this one works out fine. The return policy is 60 days so that is pretty good if you decide you don’t like it and decide to get your money back!”
- Danielle shares: “$.99 download of my mom’s first book, out today, is available on Amazon TODAY ONLY!!! YEAH for my mom!!!
- A tip from Kristy: “Use the code on the bottom of your Driscoll’s berry container to complete surveys on their website and get coupons! You have to join their Club/Advisory panel.”
- Tiki posts on Facebook: “Just got my Bath and Body Works coupon for the free soap. Watch your emails!”
- From Ashley: “Lysol Products $1.49 after instant savings Use $2/2 wags manufacturer couoon Use two $0.50/1 TQ printables = two free!” Note that some Meijers also limit Target coupons to one per transaction. The $2.00/2 is from the cold & flu booklet if anyone found it at Wags.
- Ashley adds: “And the memo they received from corporate is to allow four per transaction.”
- A warning from Janell on the eBay shorts: “The other colors were $29.99.”
- Amy noticed that as well: “Watch this one, the prices change as you choose a different color or size, from $8.47 to $29.99. Sneaky.”
- One from letsshop: “When I printed it with my laser the whole page got printed ,what a waste of ink ! anyone know how to prevent this ? I read something about putting 1/2 piece f paper in tray to eliminate this from happening (:” I keep my paper scraps and choose a size to use based on what I am printing. Just be sure to know how it will print since they occasionally print on the bottom!
- Jen is wondering: “I have a question for the group! What kind of sales does Walmart do on baby gear? We need a crib and I want a specific one from Walmart. Frankly, though, I never shop there or pay attention to their sales/deals. I know Target sometimes does sales like “20% off all X brand gear” or something. Does Walmart do similar sales? Or maybe they always do a baby sale at a certain time of the year, etc? Should I hold off on purchasing it (baby is due in month and we have bassinet for first couple months), or does it not matter so I should just buy it now and be done? Thanks!”
- From John W.: “Today only (March 25) A la Card is half price. It’s normally $30, today is $15 with code SPRING2014 ($19.34 after tax and shipping are added, alas). You get 51 cards that are coupons good for $10 off a $25 purchase or more at various Chicago restaurant. The big advantage with A La Card is these are actually good restaurants (Big Jones, Hot Chocolate, Smoque, Spacca Napoli, etc.) where you can’t get coupons anywhere else. Also today only, Lou Malnati’s is offering $3 off a large deep dish pizza or extra-large thin crust pizza on Tuesday, March 25, 2014. Mention this offer when placing your order and show it to the cashier or delivery driver to redeem. Valid only on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 for dine-in, delivery, or carryout. Limit of 5 pizzas. Coupon is here“
- Debbie found: “I was at Target today (March 24th) and they still had the goldfish and ziplock deal going. My ziplock snack and sandwich bags were $1.83 each.”
- She also reports: “At Target, I bought the Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy Cinnamon. It was on a price cut of $2.59 and not the sale price of $3 as advertised. So I used the $1 manuf. Q and the $1 Target Q and paid only $.59!”
- Nikki points out: “For the strawberries – there is also a 5% off on Cartwheel for fresh berries.”
- Something to check for from Amy: “Checkout 51 has a $.50 cash back offer for the foil for an even better deal!” Not everyone will have this, but worth checking!
- Samantha noticed: “There is a Target printable on their site for $.75 off Garnier hair care.”