Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Nancy’s Prime perspective: “It wasn’t worth it for me, either. I don’t order enough to make the ‘free shipping’ pay off.” I, on the other hand, really enjoyed paying just $4 extra today to get a pair of pants tomorrow, lol. You just need to make a decision based on your own habits.
- Outlander is wondering: “I wish they had free shipping at a certain amount too! I wonder if it the same sale in the stores?”
- Kari O. says: “The avocados are always SO cheap! Even Garden Fresh has avocados for nearly nothing. $2.99 for a bag of 8 or extra ripe ‘use today’ syran wrapped packs of 6 for $.99! I am excited to buy these, make lots of guac, then use my new Foodsaver to package and freeze them.”
Jerry’s Fruit Market
- Caroline posted yesterday on Facebook: “Jerry’s Fruit Market in Niles has asparagus for .59 a pound. Started today.”
- Shandelle comments: “If you’re in the city and still looking for the small clearance Tide bottles for $.99, the store in Wrigleyville at Southport & Addison has TONS left by the north entrance. I went in yesterday and picked up 6 more, using up the last of my coupons. I did meet with some resistance, though.. at self check, the cashier told me that earlier that day someone tried the same deal and the manager said NO. She got the manager over for me and I explained that I had just bought 12 of these using the same coupons at the Sheridan & Montrose store less than a mile away several days ago, explained that they scan and that travel size are the single load packets… you can’t take 10 oz bottles on an airplane, etc. He argued with me a little but finally agreed to accept them. He stated he would take the coupons and contact Tide after I left so I guess this is YMMV even though I thought Tide posted on facebook that this deal should be legit because trial/travel products would be marked as such on the package and these ones don’t say that.”
- And Tina asks: “Does anyone know if there are any of the 10oz tides left in the south suburbs of Chicago? I haven’t been able to buy any yet, I still have all my coupons”
- Kelly found: “Mariano’s has the same Glad 80 ct odor shield on sale for $9.00. Buy 2 and use $1/2 for $8.50 each. They also had the regular bags (90ct) for $9.00.”
- From Outlander: “At Meijer check for clearance Snapware (not all kinds) and use that $2/1 Q from 1/5 that exp. 3/31. Bloomingdale Meijer was all out though, but I saw the tags there. I wish I checked while they still had them in stock. :)”
- Tina found it too: “I found some of the clearance Snapware at the Oswego Meijer yesterday morning. The cashier didn’t want me to use the $2.00 mq’s on the $3.99 containers “because you can’t use a coupon on a sale item”. SMH. When I questioned why then was I allowed to use coupons on the CB lunchmeat, her response was ” because that is food”. Double SMH. And she wasn’t a new cashier.” Hahahaha!
- Ashley shares: “Ok so I was excited for this Meijer sale before I even knew about the unadvertised deal! I was shocked to see tags advertising buy two Clorox Green Works, save $2 instantly in addition to them being included in the $5 instant savings deal. On their website they have coupons for $1/1. Bought two Green Works sprays $2.49 each Bought five Clorox advanced care bleach $1.98 each Bought one Tilex for $2.49 Bought one 409 for $2.49 Bought one Clorox spray for $2.49 – $2 instant savings for the Green Works – $5 instant savings for sale this week – $3.75 for the bleach mperk coupon (says store coupon when I loaded it) – Two $5/5 Clorox brand coupons (includes Tilex and 409) = $1.60 for all Bought two Green Works wipes for $2.99 each Bought three Scrubbing Bubbles sprays for $2.49 each – $5 instant for this weeks sale – $2 instant for the Green Works – Two $1/1 printables for Green Works – $2/3 Scrubbing Bubbles manufacturer printable – $2/3 Scrubbing Bubbles Target printable = $0.45 for all Bought two Green Works sprays for $2.49 each Bought two Lysol Neutra Air for $2.49 each Bought one Clorox spray $2.49 – $2 instant for the Green Works – $5 instant for the sale – Two $1/1 Green Works printables – $2/2 Lysol Wags book coupons – $0.75/1 Clorox spray peelie from the item = $0.70 for all!”
- Erika sends over: “Any idea where I can buy cheap rock candy (preferably individually wrapped) in the Chicago area? I need them for a birthday party, but while I know I’ve seen them in plenty of stores before I just visited four today with no success. (Apparently, they are a seasonal item. Not sure why.) I’d also be open to alternative ideas if you had any. It’s was intended to accompany the tea cups and custom tea bags we’re giving out in goodie bags as part of my daughter’s tea party-themed birthday party.”
- From Krystle: “While you’re at Target dont forget to pick up some Special K Moments on sale for $2.50, plus there is a 50% off cartwheel. All the $0.75 off peelies were missing from all the boxes at my Target. But if you are a KFR member check your email, I found a bricks coupon for $0.70 off of 1. So after everything, ended up paying $0.55 a box! Also check your Checkout 51 offers this week, I had $0.50 back on eggs, and the $1 Triscuits offer reset. So after sale, mobile coupon, cartwheel, and checkout 51 my net will be $0.63 for a dozen eggs, and a box of Triscuits for $0.39 (minus $1 mfg printable) YAY!”