Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Kim found: “Aldi in Batavia on Randall has their big packs of 90/10 ground sirloin for 1/2 price with a freeze by date of 3/20. Regular price is $3.69lb. Most packs were around 2.5 lbs. I just left as there were 7 packs left”
- Outlander found four 22 oz bags Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pancake mix $11.82 shipped w/ Subscribe & Save: “This looks like a good deal.“
- She also found gluten free all purpose flour: “And this.” Here is a recipe to make pancakes with it.
- Erica asks: “Has anyone tried the whole canceling and “gifting” themselves a new membership? Did it work?”
- DON has decided: “I am going to let it go after it expires in June…… their loss , there are far too many ways to save and I do not ever watch instant ….”
- From VB: “Cermak had 2/$0.99. I bought 2 bundles and paid $0.50.” She adds: “I m confused how it worked out that way though.”
- DON reports: “Caputo’s – Naperville had bunches for 69/lb today” I saw that yesterday in Elmwood Park but it did NOT look good and I didn’t buy it.
- Jane says: “Kroger .88/ lb. asparagus this week! For any of you that have one, that is. I just opened up my paper and found it. Love a deal on [SavingStar] where I don’t have to remember the Jewel card OR strong-arm them to scan it!”
- Beth reports: “Vernon Hills Mariano’s currently has asparagus for $1.50/lb.” A new sale starts tomorrow though, so the price may change.
- BethP says: “It was $1.29 at my Mariano’s store this morning – I would have bought it anyway at this price, so bonus with the SavingStar!”
- Anne likes the Bath & Body Works hand soap: “I am glad to see they reformulated from the antibacterial soaps. Surprised it took them so long…”
Food 4 Less
- Ashley comments: “The Kellogg’s Catalina for buy two get $1, buy three get $2, and buy four get $3 is also running at Food4Less. Makes them $0.50 each after printables, even less if you have points for KFR and use the $1.50/1 coupons!”
- From Ashley: “Scrubbing Bubbles mega shower foamer 20oz is $2.49 after the instant and also part of the catalina, according to Meijer mealbox, if you buy one you will receive a $1 onyo through 3/24 (Sunday) Starting Monday, Meijer will be participating in the national catalina offer for Windex, Pledge, Scrubbing Bubbles, and Shout products. Buy two get $1 Buy three get $2 Buy four or more get $3 Also theres a printable for $2/3 SC Johnson cleaning on Targets site, it prints as a store coupon which Meijer will accept. For the Clorox products theres tear pad coupons at our area Walmarts for $5/5 Clorox brand products including Clorox, Formula 409, or Tilex, and it also has other coupons like $0.55/1 Pledge. For the Lysol items, you can use the $2/2 Lysol manufacturer coupon in the Walgreens cold and flu books. Theres a printable Air Wick coupon for $1/1 and $2/2 that would be valid on the refills. Also watch for buy one refill get a warmer free tear pads. Theres a $5/1 printable coupon for the Libman mops, but its a tricky smart source one that takes forever to print. People in the Sunday markets have reported finding the Mr. Clean liquid muscle included as well, so you could use the $1/1 coupon then. And lastly theres a $0.75/each Clorox bleach coupon which run $1.97 each which you can pair with the $2/3 Target Clorox bleach coupon.”
- Suzann shares: “I found a new bulk foods site in my quest for wild rice–IFS bulk. Granted their sizes are large but it works to split but if it is something you use a lot of – no problem. I spent at least 2 hours roaming their site. My previous seller was bought out by Sysco and no longer sold retail.”
- Cynthia in Hot Deals asks: “My Dishwasher needs to be replaced.. Do you have any great deals or a recommendation on the best type?”
- And jane asks: “I’m looking for a low-priced light-weight laptop that runs Windows 7 or above. Does anyone here know of a good deal? I am keeping an eye on tiger direct. Thanks!”
- Stacy posts in Hot Deals: “SEARCHING FOR RUBBERMAID CONTAINERS TO PACK CLOTHES INTO….”
- Tamara comments: “Have you seen the “Steps” with Balance Rewards program? I just found it today and have already earned 270 points! I got 250 for setting my first fitness goal and 20 points for logging a weigh-in. You can earn 20 points per mile walked/ran or 20 points a day when you log something. You can also earn badges which earn points for signing in every day, logging weights/workouts, connecting devices, and more. I like it! www.walgreens.com/steps“
- She adds: “I paper log all my workouts and weigh-ins so I was able to go back and earn 690 points total. The limit is 1,000 for the month. I can’t tell how long this program has been around, but it looks like it used to be ‘Walk with Walgreens’ and then got converted over.”