Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Tips from Kate on Starved Rock: “I am from there…I have to say….check out the hotel in Utica. It’s cheaper and there is a history museum, ice cream parlor, and AMAZING restaurants all on that exact block. But if you do go to Oglesby….MAKE SURE TO GO to the Root Beer Stand. Nothing beats their homemade root beer!”
- A back stretcher review from Kristy: “I ordered one and got it today. I’ve used it twice, once for only three minutes, once for eight whole minutes before I got tired of my 2 year old doing diving elbow drops on me. (He’s never even SEEN WWE, how does he know how to do this?) Anyway, I really felt a stretch. I didn’t think I would because it makes your back arch towards your front, and normally when I stretch my back, I arch it like a cat. Some of the Amazon reviewers said it was really flimsy, but I’m finding it to be very sturdy. For reference, I am 5-07 and weigh 280 pounds, so I’m no tiny thing.”
- Kim noticed: “Rold Gold pretzels are on Deal Match for $2 per bag and I have a $1 off coupon in JFU. $1 for a bag of pretzels isn’t too bad!”
- From a: “Re: UDIs/Glutino/Van’s $2 off $10: Get $1 off any Udi’s product here – sign up, receives bricks link via email, print 2x: shop.udisglutenfree.com/special-offers Glutino here: www.glutino.com (I could only print 1x) Still have bunch of Van’s $1 off 1, so this should work well.”
- Nikki advises: “Be sure to check your J4U-I have .99 Barilla pasta, along with .50 coupon & 10% off.”
- To go with the Fresh Express on Deal Match, Kim comments: “I also have 10% off bagged salad!”
- Victoria’s findings: “In Palatine the spinach or spinach blends were price matched but only the 6 oz size not 9 oz that the tear out coupon is for.” The baby spinach is a smaller 6 oz bag, so there might still be hope that the 9 oz regular spinach is in. The latter is usually placed next to the coleslaw in my store.
- And Allison on Facebook found: “I was just at Schaumburg Jewel and spinach is included (as part of the 99 cent sale) Hopefully it works at Dominick’s too.”
- Tracey comments: “Dom’s has the same V8 catalina as Jewel. I also rec’d one for Jack’s Pizzas b/t 3/25 and 4/21: Buy 3 & Get $1, Buy 4 & Get $2, Buy 5+ & Get $3 oyno.”
- Lynne’s deals: “I used 4 Ibotta deals at Dominicks today (I had $7/$70 in JFU and did a big trip): Buitoni is $3.49 in JFU coupon center. There is a $1/1 in one of the February coupon inserts (sorry, I clipped it this morning and have no recollection which one, but it was shiny, so likely a SS). $1.49 for Pesto sauce after the q and Ibotta. Also, I have a personalized price of $2 for Thomas’on JFU. I also have 30% off bread/buns, which worked out to $1.10 in Dominick’s math. After $.75 Ibotta, that’s English Muffins for $.35! I had regular Capri Sun on my Ibotta, so $.70 each after 2/$.30 printables and $1 Ibotta (with Deal Match to Jewel’s 2/$3, must buy 2). Lastly, Pine-sol is $2.99 (48 oz) and I had $1/1 printable from ???? and $.75 Ibotta. Got a bonus $.50 ecoupon too, so super cheap Pine-Sol . I don’t think you can expect the bonus e-q, but 48 oz for $1.24 is still a pretty good deal.” The Buitoni coupon is in the 2/10 SS.
- A comment from qdabbler on the bankruptcy: “Entertainment coupons are not funded or reimbursed by the Entertainment company. They are voluntary by the business that wants you to come spend money at their establishment! I would not worry about places not honoring the coupons.”
- Kevin responds: “Don on Facebook wants to know of Mercados el Guero and inexpensive meats. Don the stores below (ethnic theme) have rib eye on sale for $3.99 frequently. Mercados el Guero At $3.29 the rib eye meat is sliced very thin for stir fry or sandwiches not so much steak thick cut. Know nothing of the Crest Hill specifically. Hmart has rib eye on sale now for $3.99 Thin sliced, fresh and bulk frozen. Cermack has rib eye on sale now for $4.99 steak, and thin sliced. Cermack in Aurora and Naperville(formerly Michaels Fresh) Latin/Spanish/Indian www.cermakfreshmarket.com/index.php/weekly-ads.html Hmart in Naperville Korean/Asian Lots of Seafood www.hmart.com/company_new/shop_coupon.asp?store_code=NPV Super Mercados El Guero Aurora www.supermercadoselguero.com/en/weekly-ads“
- Raquel on the CTA passes: “My passes got here within the same week. Ship from downtown so it should not be too long of a wait”
- And chelamom says that $9 for a 3-day pass: “this is a great price if you buy it anywhere else is 20.00 for a 3 day pass. and the 1 day pass is 10.00. so I think is a great price.”
- A suggestion from feelgood: “Check your Centrella ads for Hellman’s coupons. In my new Berkot’s ad I found a $0.50/1 manufacturers coupon.” It is $1.99 (limit 2) through Sunday.
- Ashley discovered: “Jewel is not including the TEN in the $0.89 sale. They are priced at $0.99 each. So not quite as great of a deal.”
- A question from seachicago: “Doe anyone know if the Yoplait Whipped is included in the sale? These are the ones in the purple containers.”
- One from Miriam: “I need help my gas range broke, and i need to buy a new one does any one knows a good sale?”
- A response from sarah mc.: “Have you tried Sears Outlet? That is where we bought our gas range a few years ago. It was very heavily discounted, I think because of a minor scuff on the side (which is not visible anyway!) They were able to install it for us, and it had a warranty, same as if we had bought it from a regular Sears store.”
- A deal from Kari O.: “Just went to Target today to see if their $5 giftcard deal was working on unmarked items that were seen in the insert… They worked! Bought my hubby 2 twin packs of degree ($3.99 each) used the BOGO coupon and picked up two Clear shampoo/conditioners ($4.99 each). The giftcard prompt came up! And the BOGO scanned for $6.99, so I only paid $3.98. Factor in the giftcard and I made $1.02!”
- A report from kate: “Ultra Wheaton also had about 10 boxes of the Purina Cat Food left ont he shelf. those coupons expire in the next day or so.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.