Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Sandra warns: “I got mayo from Amazon about 2 weeks ago and it had separated probably due to freezing during shipping. Just something to keep in mind depending on where you live. I contacted Amazon and they gave me a refund (even though these items say they are not eligible for return) apology, and assurance it wouldn’t happen again when I told them what had happened. I’m thinking, though, that mayo may not be a good choice to get through the mail.”
- Tina on Facebook suggests buying yourself a gift [Prime] membership and setting it to deliver after your current one expires, then cancel the current one before the gift one starts.
- An option from Mari: “For those who think Prime is still expensive, you can share your membership with a friend or family member. I currently am added to my friend’s Prime account (where I guess he has me listed as his brother/sister), and as a sub-member, I am only eligible for the free 2-day shipping/$3.99 1-day (no minimum). This means no free streaming video, but as I have other ways to watch television and movies, I can live without it. We split the cost of Prime down the middle, and it’s a great arrangement as I get much use out of it. Even at full price, it’s totally worth it, IMO.”
- Margaret sends over that she found a: “New coupon on Coupons.com: $1/2 Coke sixer packs“
- Outlander comments: “Also use those BOGO Qs for Nutella. They expire 3/15.”
- A warning from Sandi: “Be careful with these shoes! They are made for speciality runners and only should be worn a short periods at a time until you become used to them. Read the reviews…also there use to be a warning when you placed them in your cart stating this.”
- And feelgood also found: “$100 for Cadillac test drive“
- One feelgood found: “Lady Gaga singing toothbrush $4.99” $2.99 shipping.
- An idea from Shirley: “You can also buy 4 Totinos Pizza Rolls for $10. Use $2 in ad coupon and 4 x $1.25 off IP (NLA) to get it for $0.75 each.”
- Allison comments: “JcPennny in Stratford Square mall is closing. Everything is 30% off.”
- From letsshop on the tiny Tides: “No problems in Countryside or Willow-brook still has display”
- Koupon Kat found: “There is also a Bricks $1 coupon for CB lunchmeat available here“
- Outlander says: “Piggly-Wiggly in Carol Stream opened yesterday 3/11.”
- From Katharine in Hot Deals: “Has anyone seen a coupon from Office Depot for free printing? They usually have coupon for free printing around tax time. Thanks!”
- Outlander is wondering: “Is that CB meat any good? What does it compare to? Thanks.”
- And Maribel asks: “Anyone knows if the Jewel in Elk Grove has any [tiny] tide?”
- From Nancy: “I would love a few ‘sisters’ to join my family as my [Prime] membership with my other family is not being renewed. I think the limit is 5 so I am looking for 4 ‘family’ members!”
- From mary: “I have been a member of [Global Test Market] for a long time, and they do send out a lot of surveys, and you won’t qualify for all, but I have qualified for a ton of them, as well as many at home trials of products. The points you accumulate you can redeem for cash as well.”
- Kelly on Facebook reports: “”I finally broke down and bought the Belvita Soft Baked breakfast biscuits today at Target because it kept showing up on my Checkout 51 week after week. As someone posted yesterday, it is also on Shopmium and Ibotta. So I bought 1 box for $2.99 (not a sale price) and got back 50 cents from Checkout 51 (mine was good for 1 box, not 2), 75 cents from Ibotta, $1 from Shopmium, and 15 cents for using my Target Redcard (5% off) for a grand total of 59 cents plus tax. It would have been even cheaper if I had remembered to use my Cartwheel! Tried one as soon as I got home–it tastes just like a Fig Newton! Now we’re eating cookies for breakfast!”
- Something susie remembered: “Last week someone on here posted about a catalina that if you buy 10 items we get a $5 OYNO, and I think the fruit snacks were included. If so that could make for some cheap fruit snacks.”
- And susie confirms: “The Kellogg’s Catalina is printing at Ultra, I tried it today when I bought for boxes of cereal and i earned a $3 OYNO”
- Kitty emails: “did anyone notice that the $2 colgate rr is rolling?? and it comes out as soon as the toothpaste is rung up. I have been getting the optic white but should be the same for all.”