Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A recommendation from feelgood: “Nice deal for anyone who remembers Rocky Horror! Hollywood Blvd Theater in Woodridge, IL (75th and Lemont Rd) is still showing Rocky Horror Picture Show every Saturday at midnight. $8 to get in and you have to purchase at least one food or drink item from their menu.”
- Jane shares: “ink saving tip: If you are warned ahead of time that a coupon prints a page of wasted ink (like the egg coupon) I just insert a small piece of paper (about 1/3 of a sheet) and it will stop printing after the coupon part. I did this with the egg one today! And I actually proved why they give you 2 prints per cp most times because on my 2nd print the inside of my cp was BLANK! I have “print preview” and it did look light but dummy me still clicked PRINT and I ended up w/ a botched one. That is why they allow 2 prints because that does happen every so often. We should feel fortunate when they both print out legible.” I totally agree on the small pieces of paper! I have a folder with scraps of paper by my printer, and I feed certain sizes depending on type of coupon. I would just caution to use a full sheet for the first print of coupons you’ve never printed before because occasionally one will print at the bottom of the page. And Target/Coupon Network center the coupon, so you need 2/3 of a sheet if you are only printing one coupon.
- A suggestion from MBurke for those not getting weekly ads delivered: “I would post a message on the Tribune Facebook page rather than calling Customer Service. Their CS department is located outside the US and I doubt they would know anything about these mailings.” Also keep in mind that some areas are serviced by the post office and some directly by the Tribune. For the latter, this is the sign Caputo’s has posted:
- Pam comments: “Check your store also for Clearance L’oreal Everpure products (thanks to boojiw on couponerswanted for the tip!) These are sulfate free. I was able to find the Cleansing Conditioner and other Everpure shampoos for $3.49 minus the $2 manufacturer coupon in the 1/13 RP and 2/3 RP, making these only $1.49, an excellent price. I also found John Frieda Luxurious Volume shampoo (NOT sulfate free though) on clearance for $2.99, bought two of them and used the $3/2 coupon from the 2/10 SS, so also making these $1.49. I like the Cleansing conditioner, because I just HAVE to wash my hair daily or I feel gross—I know, I know, my hairdresser constantly reprimands me. This product is very gentle on your hair. Boojiw reportedly found Everpure products for only $1.75 at the Batavia Dominicks, and got the overage from the $2 coupon.”
- For the new $.50/1coupon, Anne points out: “Chex Mix is currently on sale as part of Meijer’s 10 for $10 w/ the 11th free.”
- From Suzanne: “I have a reader request , we have a brownie troop collecting items for the glass slipper project so if anyone has a old prom dress, shoes or new make up they would like to donate before march 9th we would love to have them. I am near Midway and can pick up in the surrounding areas.Thanks in advance!”
- Laurie on Facebook asks: “Does anyone know where to get a fried grouper sandwich in the Lisle/Naperville area?”
- Tara comments: “There is also a large resale at Timothy Christian School in Elmhurst on Saturday morning, 8AM-noon. No children allowed; they accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard. They have clothes for kids of all ages, as well as maternity clothes, shoes, baby equipment, and a room full of toys and books.”
- Erica sends over details: “Toy and clothing resale
- Sale Date: Saturday, March 2 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Timothy Christian Grade School Gym
- 188 W. Butterfield, Elmhurst
- Public Invited Adults Only-No Children Permitted
- WE ACCEPT M/C, Visa & Cash only
- FANTASTIC BARGAINS”
- Finally Laura emails: “thought I’d share a blog post from a small group at our church. It lists tons of children’s clothing and toy resales in the Plainfield/Joliet/Naperville (and surrounding) area with links to find more information about each.”
- Finds from SoapboxTray: “Ortega site (if you haven’t printed the $1./2 IP) 67¢ packets price cut at Target makes 17¢ each wyb2. Target Market Pantry Pasta Sauce price cut $1. use Target Q $1.50 off 2. Up and Up ammonia $1.17 use the $2. off 2 cleaning items Target Q 17¢ ammonia wyb2. Keep your eye out for Target Market Pantry Cider on clearance… $1.28ish and there is a $1.50 off 3 MP juices.”
- A future deal from letsshop: “Looking through next week Walgreens sale adds Pantene And buy 3 for $9.99 and get 1,000 points ! we still have b1g1 coupons from a few weeks ago ,this might work out to be a good deal .”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.