Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Matt points out another good produce deal: “The 4 lbs. of oranges for $1.50 would make the bag heavier.”
- Kari O. wondered: “Is the spend $15, get $5 ECB limit 1? I did it today for Dr Pepper, but now wish I could do it for Oreo’s too!” The ad says limit one, but…
- Yvette offers hope: “Wild for CVS is reporting that it may actually be limit 2. I haven’t done the deal yet, but check your receipt and you’ll find out.”
- Laurie shares: “I got a $3 off any Almay from the magic machine! I used that with the $5/2 Q on two Almay makeup removers @ 5.99 each! Free after ECB & Q’s.”
- Yvette says: “For the Irish Spring soap ECb deal, check the machine for a Happy St. patrick’s day coupon. $3 off of two. Adding this makes your net cost $0.50 each wyb 3.”
- From Kari O: “The Simple make-up remover in Antioch is $7.99 and the wipes were $6.49. The free wipes coupon scanned for $6.99 and I got a coupon in-store last week for $2 off facial care purchase of $5. Paid $5.49 and received the $5 ECB. ”
- She also offers some information: “Also, I asked if the makeup remover was considered a ‘cleanser’ and the cashier said yes. The foaming cleansers were also $7.99 but I needed make-up remover and the coupon did not beep.”
- From LauraL: “The 2 ounce Cetaphil did note generate the Extra Buck. The ad said ANY but it wasn’t worth the agrument. Also, from the coupon machine, I got a bunch of Hershey candy coupons ($2 on 2 and $3on 2) to use with the $5 on $15 deal.”
- Kristy says: “Last week I posted about getting President Barbies at K-mart for $5.50 and there were other Barbie dolls for just a couple dollars more. There are coupons on coupons.com for $4/20 or $3/15. Wish I had seen these coupons before I bought the dolls! Mix and Match your clearance Barbies for Easter Baskets or hold onto them for birthdays and Christmas! I might go back to Kmart myself and pick up extras for Secret Santa or Toys for Tots.”
- Regarding stacking problems, Anne shares: “I don’t normally run into that problem at Plainfield, but had it happen at Oswego and was tired of being treated like a criminal so I contacted corporate. I was told by corporate AND the cashier supervisor at Oswego that they do accept ONE mfr and ONE competitor coupon per item. If you have trouble at Plainfield, I would recommend sending a complaint via the website.”
- Sent over by feelgood: “$10 off $20 Radio Shack coupon“
- Melissa asks: “Anyone else having problems with M-Perks being gone at Meijer? For instance..I will use Smart Ones frozen weight watchers as an example….In the ad Smart Ones are on sale…it tells you that there is an M-Perks associated with it and to clip it…but when you go there it tells you ‘No coupon matches your search’ I’ve been noticing this more and more…So, I called Corporate and this is what they told me…’They are only allowed a certain amount of clicks on coupon, before the coupon disappears’ I said it’s kind of misleading to advertise there is a M-Perks associated with it…but then you can’t get it. Where does it say they run out. Her reply…’it doesn’t say’”
- Outlander reports that code DVDNIGHT is still working: “I just used this code today and got the movie “Flight” for free!”
- Kim sends over some clearance finds: “I found Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips on clearance $2.10 at my Target in Normal, IL. I used the $3.00 printable that was available from Coupons.com. Coupon scanned with no beeps and I got 90 cents overage! I also found the magnetic Sally Hansen polish on clearance for $2.68 and used a $3.00 printable.” The coupon is no longer available.
- Kristy shares: “I feel like I’m constantly posting about cheap Barbies and makeup (Can you tell I have three nieces that love all things girly and Barbie?) Target.com has Barbie USA President on clearance for $8.39 (and I know they were on clearance at the Hodgkins Target). Target also has the Mermaid Barbies on clearance. I picked some up for $5.68.”
- On the Paas deal, Kristen reports: “Tried buying two egg dying kits today and didnt get points, I had to call and they they credited to my account. Kind of a pain that its not automatic”
- And Jamie says: “They are $1.99 at our wags. So, $1.50 for two after Q plus points. Mine posted no prob, though.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.