Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Some suggestions from Su for those thinking about the Miracle noodles: “The following is just my opinion. Before you buy a HUGE number of these, go to your local market and find a bag of zero noodles and just try them. Miracle noodles taste pretty much the same. This way you can determine whether or not you like them BEFORE you shell out almost $30 for 24 bags of something you may not like. Personally, I don’t care for them. I’ve bought them twice, and yes we ate them simply because I refused to be out the money. BUT,it’s like the gummy bear people decided to come out with a pasta substitute. I found the texture to be rubbery, the smell as you rinse them off is really ODD (fishy? sour? I don’t know what to call it). they are just strange. Personally, I make zoodles. Buy zucchini and a julianne tool. You shred/peel the zucchini into long skinny shreds and you just microwave them or you can ‘fry’ them up a bit. They are GREAT in pasta sauces. PLUS, you get a serving of veggies to boot!”
- Dea adds: “i was thinking the same thing try them before I spend $30 so i googled them and found where i can locate a store that sells them and i found the Meijer sells them.”
- Finds from Jessica G: “Went to pick up my laptop from Best Buy and spotted a few clearance finds like musical earbuds(they had band names and in cute cassette tape cases, these were RUN DMC earbuds) priced $4.99 when they ran up 2.99 I grabbed the last two because my bf always looses his. I also found Harley Davidson iphone accessories that I grabbed for 3.99 -5.99 each perfect for next year stocking stuffers for my dad and at the checkout lines I grabbed 3packs of colored post its for .99 each and double sided tape .99 as well. Worth a look if theres a Best Buy near you. This was at the Joliet Best Buy”
- Cheryl on Facebook found: “at the Dollar Tree in Arlington Heights, they have Willy Wonka candy for $.79, and there are manufacturer coupons in-store for $.75 off 2…making them 2 for $.83. They are the big Laffy Taffys, also had that horrible Fun Dip, Nerds, Sweet Tarts, etc. Lots of coupons left. Got some “big” candy for my Mr. 4′s birthday treat bags.”
- Kitty sends over a Catalina alert: “Got this at Jewel: Buy any V8 100% vegetable or V8-Fusion juice 46 oz or larger bottles, 5.5 oz six packs or 11.5 oz six packs between 3/25/13 and 4/21/13 and save up to $3.00. Buy 2 get $1.50, Buy 3 get $2.00, Buy 4 or more get $3.00 OYNO.”
- Some deal ideas from liz: “alka seltzer 12 count on sale for 1.99 use with 2.00 coupon is free, they also had rimmel mascara 3.29 with a sale of take 1.00 off their products so 2.29, they had a coupon pad for 1.00 which I doubled for .29 mascara…”
- A tip from Sara for those getting Real Simple: “If you have a Kindle Fire, you get a free digital copy with your subscription. Just download the Real Simple app. It will appear on your bookshelf after installation.”
- Matt says: “Another note about MPerks is that they offer all these coupons as though you can use them all. But they have a limit as to how many you can clip and then when you want to clip some more MPerks tells you to use the other ones first.”
- A report from liz: “I didnt have any problem with the fre laundry detergent at the meijer in park ridge…”
- Sarah comments: “Stopped by the bloomingdale meijer and they had three tables of clearamced toys where you get an additional 25% off. The tables are in the back by the photo pickup and bedding department. The toys are mostly superhero especially spiderman, kreo transformers, and more. Didn’t get to look at prices but probably worth a look with Easter coming soon.”
- Rebecca points out: “many of these deals they also have on their website right now.. no deals site needed. just FYI.”
- From liz: “I bought 2 men clear shampoo, 2 apricot face scrub and 2 degree men deodorent, I used the buy one degree get a clear free coupon .. got a $5.00 giftcard so paid $8 for all 6..there were alot of great deals to cook up with the unilever products(like using the b1g1 simple products, biore b1g1 coupon, to earn a $5 giftcard back.”
- Kristy spotted: “I did see some “I Can Be…” outfits for $5 each at the Hodgkins Target today. Astronaut and Marine Biologist were the only two I saw. I got one of those and a 3 pack of the Fashionista sets for $11.08, and after Red Card and Coupon, it was $12.42, or about $3.10 per Barbie outfit. I would have done better to get two Fashionista 3 packs for $22, minus the $4/20 coupon and pay with the Red Card for the 5% off, but the Astronaut suit was just too cute to pass up.”
- Some information from CharlieQ: “I asked my SM about this. The 99¢ ones appear to be from last year. This year’s are the $1.99 ones. This explains why the 99¢ ones are hard to find and why they don’t automatically add points.”
- Laura says: “went to Wags and tried to do the Paas Easter egg coloring kit deal. No deal here. They were $1.99 each, not .98 cents as posted. I did not buy.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.